The Attitude Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonToSome

Occasional Pre-Show
You all need to shut the fuck up about the Attitude Era. It wasn't as amazing as people think it was. I could name angles from the AE that are worse than anything the WWE has done since it's gone PG.

Bottom line, stop being AE marks and shut the fuck up already.

No responses required.

That's just, like, your opinion man. What's got your panties so bunched up about this? Not saying I disagree, but I'm curious what crawled up your cunt to feel the need to make a pointless and shitty thread.

Responses may not be required, but then again it's not your call to make chump.

You all need to shut the fuck up about the Attitude Era. It wasn't as amazing as people think it was. I could name angles from the AE that are worse than anything the WWE has done since it's gone PG.

Bottom line, stop being AE marks and shut the fuck up already.

No responses required.

Response.

Easy way to respond to these anti Attitude Era threads.

Give us the very best moment of the "PG era" and put that against the very best moment of the "Attitude Era" It wouldn't come close thats how good Attitude Era moments were. What i am trying to say is when they did something good in the A.E it was like REALLY epic.

Wow, you’re so right…all of a sudden I hate the AE. Thanks for opening my eyes!

But really, what was the point of this thread? To look tough? If so, you have failed. Miserably. This is reminiscent of the time you said Cena can't wrestle. I'm guessing you have issues with fact vs. opinion.

Opinion: A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge (everyone's allowed their own, btw).

Fact: A thing that is indisputably the case.

This thread is stating your opinion, as it can easily be disputed. Especially since WWE back in the AE had a lot higher ratings, earned more money, and was featured in the half time show during the superbowl. Is overrated by today's fans? I think so. Is it shit upon by certain members of the IWC because they like to be different/piss off AE marks? I think so. I'll put it terms in you can understand, you sill goose:

Stop fucking saying things like they're a fact. And some people fucking like the AE, what's wrong with that? They have their reasons. Stop being a dick and shut the fuck up.

Don't respond.

During the heights of the Monday Night Wars, combined ratings for RAW and Nitro were regularly in double figures and RAW's own figure was well over double what it is now.

800px-Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings.JPG

FSM Magazine (January 2012 issue)
The November 14 show averaged a 3.23 (4.74m viewers) over the three hours. The second and third hours alone, airing in the regular 9pm to 11pm Eastern time-slot, averaged a 3.37 rating (4.95m viewers). November 21 notched a 3.2 rating (4.72m viewers) and November 28 scored a 3.23 rating (4.48m viewers). December 5 fell to a 2.97 rating (4.35m viewers).

Whether you like this or not, this means that the current product will suffer comparison and people will voice their opinions.

Meme_-_O_RLY!.jpg

Seriously, do you think this is some kind of brilliant, revelatory opinion that had never occurred to anyone before? Everyone knows that the Attitude Era had faults. At the same time, pretending it wasn't one of the better eras in WWE history is ridiculous, and just makes you look like an idiotic hipster.

Well, more of an idiotic hipster, anyway. Which is really a feat to be admired.

Wow, you’re so right…all of a sudden I hate the AE. Thanks for opening my eyes!

But really, what was the point of this thread? To look tough? If so, you have failed. Miserably. This is reminiscent of the time you said Cena can't wrestle. I'm guessing you have issues with fact vs. opinion.

Opinion: A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge (everyone's allowed their own, btw).

Fact: A thing that is indisputably the case.

This thread is stating your opinion, as it can easily be disputed. Especially since WWE back in the AE had a lot higher ratings, earned more money, and was featured in the half time show during the superbowl. Is overrated by today's fans? I think so. Is it shit upon by certain members of the IWC because they like to be different/piss off AE marks? I think so. I'll put it terms in you can understand, you sill goose:

Stop fucking saying things like they're a fact. And some people fucking like the AE, what's wrong with that? They have their reasons. Stop being a dick and shut the fuck up.

Don't respond.

If you don't like it, I've got 2 words for ya.....SUCK IT!

I dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks, the Attitude Era is by far my favourite period in wrestling history. I can't get enough of it

Easy way to respond to these anti Attitude Era threads.

Give us the very best moment of the "PG era" and put that against the very best moment of the "Attitude Era" It wouldn't come close thats how good Attitude Era moments were. What i am trying to say is when they did something good in the A.E it was like REALLY epic.

I never said the PG era was better than the AE. You know what was a really great moment from the AE? Mae Young smoking a cigar and giving birth to a fucking hand. REALLY epic moment. :rolleyes:

Everything you said can also be said about the Golden Era. The problem is that you probably didn't grow up during that era so you're not biased for it.

I love the AE. It was my favorite time in wrestling. I just think people give it too much credit sometimes. It's kind of like Owen Hart. Not many people really gave a fuck about him when he was alive. After he dies, now everybody wants to say he should have been World Champion. It's just ridiculous.

pretending it wasn't one of the better eras in WWE history is ridiculous

I never said it wasn't one of the better eras in WWE history. You should stop putting words in my mouth before I put something in yours ;)

The AE is my favorite era in wrestling. That doesn't mean it's not completely over hyped.

You should stop putting words in my mouth before I put something in yours ;)

Quite ironic given your juvenile tendency to fling accusations of homosexuality at other posters via rep. You ain't no demon, kid; you're just typical internet idiot #3675809.

DirtyJosé;3621686 said:
Quite ironic given your juvenile tendency to fling accusations of homosexuality at other posters via rep. You ain't no demon, kid; you're just typical internet idiot #3675809.

Hey...it's not my fault you like penis in your butthole.

Now go ahead and report me again you moron.

Hey...it's not my fault you like penis in your butthole.

Now go ahead and report me again you moron.

Don't mind if I do. Nothing makes me chuckle quite as much as pea brained ignorant dip shits who lob around the f-bomb and accusations of homosexuality and then cry foul when they get infracted, temp banned, and ostracized. There are rules, easy to read and easy to find. A real man plays dirty within those rules; children go for the easy hits. So, please, go on being the same on type of brat that comes around here so often. I could use a good dance partner for once. Don't disappoint me baby.

DirtyJosé;3621705 said:
and then cry foul when they get infracted, temp banned, and ostracized.

Who's crying foul? I don't care about infractions or bans. THIS IS A WRESTLING WEBSITE! Who really gives a fuck? I actually have a life, as opposed to someone like you who takes this WAY to seriously. Serious enough to waste time red repping people for having a different opinion than you...even if they weren't talking to you. Seems to me that you're the idiot.

You must be Gay for John Cena,muppets or that other PG shit. What a ******.

Actually I hate John Cena, the muppets suck and Attitude > PG.

You're the ****** for not reading the other posts. If you had you would have realized that the AE is my favorite era in wrestling. FOOL! Oh...and you got reported for calling me gay. That's not cool brah.

TROLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh i see what you are doing.

You meant what you said in your original post but your thread was shitted on so you changed it into a "Troll thread" you sneaky fucker. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back