• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The ask a question about anything thread

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I'm sick of making new threads when I ask a question So I will just post them in here. I hate google and it's normally something one of you guys would know.

My first question regarding the Xbox 360.

My friend brought a usb disk so I could put raw on it for him to watch. He don't have the internet on but hasn't upgraded the thing to be able to watch movies on his Xbox 360. Can I put that upgrade on the usb disk, or does he have to bring his 360 here to do it.

If it's an avi/divx file, then he's going to have to connect to the internet to install the proper software updates for it. How do I know this? I tried to watch an avi file the other day on my 360 but couldn't...looks like it's time to finally get Xbox Live.

That's what I thought. Can you download it with Xbox silver or do you have to have gold. as you don't get the one month free trial anymore. I wish it would play Xvid. :(

As long as it gives you an internet connection, you should be able to download the updates. You might want to try it on your friend's Xbox anyway since I left out that I only bought a 360 arcade. If it's a different version than mine, it might already be capable of playing avi/divx/xvid.

Nah, you have to upload it regardless of what Xbox it is. I had to with my Pro. I just wanted to know if there was a way to put that on a usb drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back