The announcers gave away the ending to the World and WWE title matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knocturnal

Dark Match Winner
Before the World championship match one of the announcers said that Edge has never sucessfully defended his title at Wrestlemania before. After months of build up for this match this fact has never been mentioned once on WWE tv and as soon as it was said it was obvious Edge was going to win so the victory would be more important for Edge.

On the WWE title front the announcer said that John Cena has never lost a 1 on 1 match at Wrestlemania before. And what happens, he loses!I can see why it was said so the victory for the Miz would have a larger impact but come on.

Before the World championship match one of the announcers said that Edge has never sucessfully defended his title at Wrestlemania before. After months of build up for this match this fact has never been mentioned once on WWE tv and as soon as it was said it was obvious Edge was going to win so the victory would be more important for Edge.

On the WWE title front the announcer said that John Cena has never lost a 1 on 1 match at Wrestlemania before. And what happens, he loses!I can see why it was said so the victory for the Miz would have a larger impact but come on.

You are absolutely right & I mention this in my review of this Wrestlemania. My sister & I was both wondering why would they bring these to facts up the day of the view right before both matches. It kill the excitement I had for both matches. WWE really drop the ball on this Mania.

And if Edge had lost, and Cena had won, you'd be here complaining about how the announcers told us who was going to win ahead of time by mentioning Edge's and Cena's Wrestlemania records.

Silly thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back