The Age of Orton: Back By Popular Demand!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If they play their cards right, this could be more fun than that time Orton ended Christian's first world title reign.

So, what are looking forward to the most? Bryan's eventual WWE title reign being ended immediately by an Orton cash-in? Bryan being the heel in the feud that follows? A renewal of the timeless Cena vs Orton rivalry? Batista returning to feud with his former Evolution partner?

The possibilities are tantalizing. Forget about change. It's time to restore balance to the WWE Universe.

Very, very impressed, WWE. Well done.

Dripping with sarcasm and will be lapped up.

Some quarters saying Orton needs this more than Bryan. No! Bryan being taken out by Curtis fucking Axel is ughhh AND this should've gone as simply as Bryan wins coz he is the hottest thing around. Bryan then cashes in and challenges Cena for the strap and the other Bella twin; then finally Bryan wins at SSlam.

You know what that would've done? Make SummerFest relevant again!

*mic drop*

Keeping Bryan from winning last night will do him good. His most ardent supports seem to get louder after what they perceive to be injustices committed against their man. So it's all good.

I'd love to see WWE throw Bryan in a lengthy feud with Axel now. That'll really get everyone riled up!

I am a big pro slow-burn guy, but I fear this will be WWE trying to play Bryan as the 'almost guy' till he cools off. By then when WWE realizes that fans are getting over, they'll give him the title.

Every time Orton gets a push, I fart a lot. Mostly because I drink lots of uber cheap light beer and eat fast food.

I am a big pro slow-burn guy, but I fear this will be WWE trying to play Bryan as the 'almost guy' till he cools off. By then when WWE realizes that fans are getting over, they'll give him the title.

Maybe WWE just doesn't have any designs on giving Daniel Bryan the WWE Championship. :shrug:

Looks like we'll be back in 2003.
"Hunter and Orton!" I scream out in glee

If the rumored triple threat between Cena, Ryback, and Henry comes to fruition, a Punk/Lesnar match will not be enough to get me to watch Summerslam.

I'm totally cool with Orton winning the briefcase but the rumors of that match are gut-wrenching.

If the rumored triple threat between Cena, Ryback, and Henry comes to fruition, a Punk/Lesnar match will not be enough to get me to watch Summerslam.

I'm totally cool with Orton winning the briefcase but the rumors of that match are gut-wrenching.

Where in the fuck of all fucks did you hear that abomination?!

Meltzer says the plan for SS is still Cena/Bryan, so the rumors are all over the place. WWE knows what they've done to Ryback, though. I really doubt they'll put him in any main event title matches anytime soon.

The age of Orton restored is by far something that is to look forward to. Turn him heel and reunite him with Cena. It's been long overdue.

The age of Orton restored is by far something that is to look forward to. Turn him heel and reunite him with Cena. It's been long overdue.
In 2009, they had three big gimmick matches that could have easily blown off their feud: I Quit, Hell in a Cell, and Ironman. It was an immense rivalry that felt big every PPV. This time around, I want to see all of their greatest hits in a single match: The first ever Hell in a Cell I Quit Ironman match.

We've waited a long time for this feud to be renewed. WWE needs to make it count.

I'm not against an Orton heel turn, feud with Cena, but I can't throw a big enough tantrum for why Bryan should've just won.

I'm not even paying attention to people talking about the 3 way with Cena/Ryback/Henry.

In 2009, they had three big gimmick matches that could have easily blown off their feud: I Quit, Hell in a Cell, and Ironman. It was an immense rivalry that felt big every PPV. This time around, I want to see all of their greatest hits in a single match: The first ever Hell in a Cell I Quit Ironman match.

We've waited a long time for this feud to be renewed. WWE needs to make it count.

I know you're slightly sarcastic however I think this be awesome.

I'm not even paying attention to people talking about the 3 way with Cena/Ryback/Henry.

I'm generally a pessimistic person so until I get confirmation that this won't happen, I'm going to assume that it will. If ti does, I'm going to figure out what Triple H drives and pee on his door handle.

There's a lot of assuming Orton is actually going to be successful in his bid to become champion.

If Cena can fail, anyone can fail.

I'm generally a pessimistic person so until I get confirmation that this won't happen, I'm going to assume that it will. If ti does, I'm going to figure out what Triple H drives and pee on his door handle.

As Dr. said, there's a lot happening to alleviate the suck that is this probability.

Lets make enough noise on these boards about how Ryback is awesome sauce and rally behind him people! Then Hunter will challenge him at SSlam!

Still more liked idea of DB get that briefcase and cash in cleanly on Cena. Would probably never happen but it would be epic...

I am fine with Orton winning as long as they still go with idea of Bryan/Cena for Summerslamm. Even if Orton cashes in it could still be enormous. KB said that buzz yesterday for Cena/ Cryback/ Henry. Dont like it at all...

Has anyone considered the possibility of Cena/Bryan at Summerslam, followed by an unsuccessful cash in attempt by Orton?

This would put Daniel Bryan over huge, defeating Cena and Orton in the same night, to become and remain WWE champion. And the crushing defeat would send Orton into full blown heel mode, rather than tweener mediocrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back