• Thread starter mrkennedy___kennedy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrkennedy___kennedy

IN this thread discuss the afl (aussie football) in this thread

by the way go bombers

Ok I came across this thread and hope to keep it going for all you AFL fans out there.

So after 2 weeks the ladder looks like this

1 BRIS
2 ESS
3 POR
4 WCE
5 GEE
6 SYD
7 ADE
8 HAW

9 COL
10 WBD
11 STK
12 CAR
13 KAN
14 FRE
15 RIC
16 MEL

Its been an interesting start to the season. Don t think anyone would of thought that the Power, Essendon and the Lions would be the top 3 after 2 rounds. Good to see the Mighty Eagles still going well despite the numerous off field Dramas.

Real disappointments at this time is Freamantle as I thought they would be one of the top teams again this year.. long way to go though.

wat a surprise brisbane at the top i go 4 saints but we played horrible on the weekend against the lions

Yeah bloddy St Kilda, bastards... stuffed up my footy tips.. hahah but then the rest of my tips werent much better.

But to be fair to the Saints they played withou their 2 best players in Luke Ball & Nick 'Im soft as butter' Reiwoldt so those 2 guys will make a huge difference when they come back. Also they dont play well at the Gabba.

I think this year is the tighest year I can remember, teams seem to be so even..

g train out for a week headland out for 6 4 smackn selwood in the mouth 4 calling deses daughter a **** selwood is a disgrace to the afl

Selwood a disgrace to the AFL?? Get you hand of it. There is plenty more abuse and chit chat going on on the AFL field than that. If old Des doesnt have thick enough skin to take it then that is his problem. Imagine some of the stick guys like Wayne Carey would of copped after his little affair. Afterall they are only words, best way to hurt Selwood and the Eagles was not to smack Selwood, but to play a great game and get the four points.

As for Gehrig, wasnt a lot in it... but big old Fraser should know better by now so it serves him right.

But what a weekend of matches it was, I was able to pull 6 footy tips. The only 2 I got wrong was the comeback by Collingwood and the extraordianry comeback by the Blues All in all the league is fairly even.

Melbourne will struggle for a while until they can get guys like Neitz, McLean and Robertson back, Kangaroos are ordinary, Richmond will stop fading out soon and Fremantle will surely get things together sooner rather than later. The Eagles seem to be a step ahead of the rest but I think thats a little decieving at this stage, as to me it is one of, if no the most even season in the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back