The 8/19 LD for Superstars wonders if it will ever see Daniel Bryan on the show.

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack

International Conflict

Yoshi Tatsu goes one-on-one against a Thursday night rival, Primo, to kick off "WWE Superstars." Which Superstar will return to Raw with bragging rights?

New Test

Chris Masters goes one-on-one against Jack Swagger on WWE's Thursday night show. Will The Masterpiece be able to lock up a victory over "The All-American American"?

California Clash

MVP battles Vance Archer when "WWE Superstars" hits Bakersfield, Calif. Will The Ballin' Superstar end the menacing Archer's hot streak? Or will Archer enlist the help of his dedicated tag team partner, Curt Hawkins, to fend off MVP?

WOW at how much Swagger has fallen now.

I don't have WGN so hopefully someone on here can fill me in as it happens.

That was solid. Primo is probably going to suffer the same fate as his brother pretty soon.

Wasn't there a "which championship reign was a mistake" thread? We could probably put swagger on that list now. Its a damn shame...

That was solid. Primo is probably going to suffer the same fate as his brother pretty soon.

I doubt it; Carlito was given a heafty push, and he blew it. If anything, WWE's going to be taking their time with Primo... to make sure he remains a long term enhancement talent.

I doubt it; Carlito was given a heafty push, and he blew it. If anything, WWE's going to be taking their time with Primo... to make sure he remains a long term enhancement talent.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the path he stays on.

JTG is still around?

MVP is supposed to be a threat to Swagger yet he is teaming with JTG(Who deserves better)

I'm surprised to see the WWE kept him around in favor of Shad Gaspard; JTG's like a poor man's version of R-Truth... and that in of itself is quite sad.

I'm also surprised by this. Shad looked like he was on his way to a nice push, but he's still in FCW. Fact of the matter is, nobody really cared about a Cryme Tyme break up. WWE tried to push it, but people just didn't care.

Well, he's teaming with MVP; that's pretty good when you configure that it is JTG we're talking about

I'll never understand why he didn't get into th MITB at the PPV as unlike Drew McIntyre he has a good moveset, before the PPV was on a winning streak, Good charisma AND IS OVER.

And to think not too long ago Swagger was world heavyweight champion. Now he's in the main event on Superstars:disappointed:

As of right now, MVP is more valuable as an enhancement talent, than he would be as a major player.

A feud with MVP could help to elevate Hawkins/ Archer to the next level, because they are still a relatively unknown team.

I'll never understand why he didn't get into th MITB at the PPV as unlike Drew McIntyre he has a good moveset, before the PPV was on a winning streak, Good charisma AND IS OVER.

Because he works better as an enhancement talent; he's a solid midcarder, and WWE does not have many of those right now.

I can't even look at Young without laughing. Especially when he's trying to be serious.

I don't understand what WWE is trying to accomplish with Masters? Do they think that he has enough credibility to be an enhancement talent? Because he does not...

I don't understand what WWE is trying to accomplish with Masters? Do they think that he has enough credibility to be an enhancement talent? Because he does not...

I don't know what they're doing, but beating Masters isn't going to help Swagger get back into the main event anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back