The 2018 Royal Rumble - Going the Distance

Nakamura won! He won a middle-of-the-card Rumble and earned himself a middle-of-the-card Mania title match while Roman main events against Brock. All is right in the world.

Nakamura won! He won a middle-of-the-card Rumble and earned himself a middle-of-the-card Mania title match while Roman main events against Brock. All is right in the world.

And it was all predictable complains the fans, who chanted "AJ Styles!" when it was asked whom Nakamura should face at Mania.

I am a happy man that Shinsuke and Roman made the final two. That was one of (perhaps) the best Royal Rumbles i've ever seen. Fantastic job by WWE booking this.

The crowd has gone dead. A pretty decent match has no reaction. That's why you don't put a rumble in the middle.

The crowd has gone dead. A pretty decent match has no reaction. That's why you don't put a rumble in the middle.

There was going to be one regardless. Rousey (I assume, not a spoiler) would have ruined them also. Lose/Lose. Especially if it's Rousey, she's the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back