The 2009 WZPTT, Semi Finals: AusCan Connection vs. fromtheSam

Status
Not open for further replies.
FromTheSam.

Sam is the best overall poster on the forum. fact. and Southy is awesome, and a top runner for a NWS mod spot.

Tough one, but according to Sam he's a poor mans Jake. Since everything I do revolves around Jake, I will use him for a quick math equation.

Sam is a poor mans Jake. Jake is worth about a trillion dollars, so a poor man's Jake would be worth about one million dollars worth of Jake. Now, as far as I now, neither TM nor Sparky are any mans Jake. So they are worth zero dollars. Where I come from $1 000 000>$0, so fromtheSam>AusCan

For the longest time, I have been overlooked.

Sure, I am just a poor man's Jake in a sea of poor men's Jakes. For my money - which is little, considering I am a poor man's Jake - I am the best poor man's Jake there has ever been, barring Luther. Maybe. I try and I try and I try to please you people, but to no avail.

I try to be chatty and friendly, but no! I am shunned. Will tells you his top ten sexual positions, Becca posts pictures of herself. Oh, how you'd much rather talk to them.

I try to be a serious poster, but that's not good enough for you. My unique blend of cynicism, sarcasm and over-the-top imagery just doesn't measure up to Sly and his pie charts or the Canadian and his random facts.

I try and try and try again, but nothing. How many WZ awards have I won? None. You people sicken me. It's about time I got some fucking recognition.

Vote for me, the rich man's Jake.

Also, fromthesouth is pretty good.

Vote: FromtheSam

I was going to voet for the other team, but you convinced me.

vote:fromthesam

I don't really know. I don't really ever know.

Edit: This was before Jake's other post, I swear. I have the utmost respect for Spunky (Sparky?) and, uh... TM.

AusCan Connections.

Cos, If i don't vote for me, Who will???

Edit: Jake, Richard and Milk. Oh and TM.

Vote: fromtheSam

I love Sparky, but I wish I could say the same for TM. FTS is a good debator, even though I don't usually agree with what he is saying. But Sam is like a role model to me, and I always take the time to read his posts. And the guy is underrated as fuck. So yeah, goodbye AusCan Connection.

Vote fromthesam I can't remember too much from Auscan int he wrestling sections, which either means they don't post or it's not memorable. Sam is ok, fromthesouth is very good so he sways my vote their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back