That's it!

HoHo

The Voice of the Future
Been dealing with Rich from IGN, about the game I won from IGN WWE 12 to be exact.I've been tweeting the guy back and forth for weeks now, I tweeted him this today.

@RichIGN-I know you hate me by now for brothering you, any news from IGN abou the winners for WWE 12 stream?

He tweeted back...

@HOHOINC Did you get a DM?

I took that comment like if you didn't get a dm that day, then you didn't win.Bs I have three other people who haven't be contacted as well, made a blog about the problem.I tweeted back this...

@RichIGN-Let's give away another game, you'll be able to pick it out, so I'm, let's go with actually I like this question quite a bit, let's

Too many so I replied again to finish what he said in the stream

RichIGN-go with, HOHOINC.How long does it take to make a model in the game and the process.Remember? I've watched the video multiple times.

What should I do, me I'm going for the heart tomorrow, and I wrote down what the guy said...pissed off now.

He tweeted back

@HOHOINC Did we Direct Message you? Yes or No.

He also tweeted after that

@HOHOINC To make this simpler, e-mail wlopez @ ign . com. He can help you out.

I replied back

@RichIGN-No, I wasn't following IGN till the next day.I wasn't even able to see the stream all the way, kept freezing.Saw it the next day.

I emailed the guy, giving info like phone number, email and twitter he can contact me by

@HOHOINC Alright well get in touch and see what happened.

Man these guys are giving me a headache.No one is screwing me off, over.Momma didn't raise no fool,lol.20 days of no contact..c'mon.If this is the wrong
section please put where it needs to be thank you.

What the fuck is this. I lost track of things 6 lines in.

what I'm gathering is, you won WWE '12 from IGN. But they're trying to short you, and the other winners, by saying that you didn't actually win because you didn't receive a private message from them. Is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back