• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That was the most boring Beyond the Ring I had ever seen

NegativeFeedback

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I had never seen John Cena's My Life DVD, so I was looking forward to watching his autobiographical doc in the stellar Beyond the Ring series WWE is putting on the network.

But instead of doing that, they put up a 2 hour video that of following John Cena all day while he cuts between to talk about how much work he does, how awesome he is and how much he loves his job.

Yeah, that's fine, it's a great way to put yourself over, and watching the Make a Wish moments were definitely heart-warming, but the video is completely out of tone with the rest of the "episodes" which featured actual in-depth commentary on the stories of famous wrestlers. I turned it off half-way, when I noticed they were never going to touch on anything like that.

If WWE is going to grab random DVDs that never really talked about anything and put them up as Beyond the Ring, I'm pretty bummed. Every episode had been amazing so far, and this one was the first dud.

Check out his DVD, it's some pretty cool stuff. A lot more in depth than his Beyond the Ring obviously.

Somewhat related sidenote, I wish they would just put all the DVD's up as is without renaming them Beyond The Ring or whatever

So confusing

Somewhat related sidenote, I wish they would just put all the DVD's up as is without renaming them Beyond The Ring or whatever

So confusing

They didn't rename anything. They just put all of their documentarys in the Beyond the Ring category on the Network.

The fuck is wrong with you guys?

He already had a DVD with a documentary on it with wrestlers and his friends and family talking about his life and what not it was called "John Cena: My Life" or something like that. That's the one with all of his 5 questions with the champ episodes on it and those are hilarious as is him singing Cody's theme lol

They didn't rename anything. They just put all of their documentarys in the Beyond the Ring category on the Network.

The fuck is wrong with you guys?

LL

muvkn4.jpg

lol you're probably right tho i dont remember i just had a few free trialss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo