• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thanks.

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
To everyone who was thinking of my situation. I won't be around here much anymore for awhile.

I pray that none of you will ever have to go through what I have the past few days and make the kind of decisions I have had to make.

Reactions: Tim
My heart goes out to you Vash. I've never known the loss of a loved one so I can't say I feel,or even understand your pain,but I'm here for you.

I'm at a loss Vash. I'm really sorry about that man. I'm really really sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I hope that somehow things can pick up for you soon. I'm sorry for your loss Vash. Good luck with life man.

I'm not usually the type of person to post in these type of threads, but I really do feel for you, I can't imagine how that would feel. Honestly, don't want to know.

I just hope you took the chance to let your wife know how much you loved her before she passed. If you were able to do that, at least you can feel comfortable knowing she knew how much you cared.

Man Vash that is really terrible dude. I feel for you dude, I can't imagine ever going through something that tough. I've lost my father, but I can't even begin to imagine what it is like losing the love of your life. Hopefully you were able to tell her how much you cared and loved her. Stay strong my friend and you know we are all here for you to help you through this rough situation and keep your spirit strong.

Oh sweet Jeezuz. I read that and my stomach sank into the floor. I'm actually a bit nauseous. Apologies. I am so very sorry for your lose. I'm at a lose as to what to possibly type. I can't possibly imagine what it is you're feeling and I won't even begin to pretend otherwise. I know that nothing I, or anyone of us, say is of interest to you right now, but I feel the need to tell you that my thoughts and prayers will be going out to you and all your loved ones. Again, I've no idea what to say other than I'm so tremendously and genuinely sorry for your loss.

I feel so much for you man. Couldn't even begin to comprehend what you are going through but hang in there. I'm sure you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Jesus Christ!

I am so sorry to hear that, mate. I honestly cannot put what I want to say into words right now so I will just say that I am sorry for your loss and I know at this hard time you wont want to speak to anyone but if you ever do, I am here for you.

Also, may I ask, how is the baby?

I am really sorry to hear that bro. I really hope you are ok. I cannot express how bad I feel right now for you. Just remember she is out there looking over you and would only want you to remember the great memories you guys had. I know thats cliche man but I am sure that is what she would want.

oh no, I feel really bad for you, I have recently lost my Mum to a car crash, it is so hard to cope. I feel really bad for you :(

Ohh, dude that sucks. Like everyone else I am sorry to hear that. I won't pretend to know what you're going through but I just hope you can pull through. My thoughts are with you, dude.

Vash, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult a time it's been. My condolences to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back