Text Color Banning

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
The nerve of the f*cking mods on this forum. Can you believe one of them had the gull to tell me, "I" couldn't use an off shade of blue?!

They said they also banned dark red too. F*cking bastards, I can't believe it. I've NEVER been to any other forum thats been as outrageous as this one. (dispite the fact that I've never been to any other forum, period, but thats besides the point)

I'm SOOOOO gonna blog about this and never speak my mind to them personally about the matter because I'm a gutless coward.

I hate this forum!

Rules are rules man...

That blue you use hurts my eyes. That is a bannable offence and it's good to see the mods do their work. Dark red is also just not a WZ colour...it has no place on this board.

Rules are rules man...

That blue you use hurts my eyes. That is a bannable offence and it's good to see the mods do their work. Dark red is also just not a WZ colour...it has no place on this board.

I'll agree about Dark red. What moron would put dark red anywhere on a wrestling forum?

I'm sorry, but should anyone ever post in green...well...that just means they're going to be packaged, stamped and delivered straight to hell by our glorious WZ mods!

DS...Sucking up to the mods since...5 minutes ago.

Does that whole 'sucking up' thing still happen? I believe it happened on occasion back in the day, when new people all were dying for a mod spot.

No wait, there was only ever hate for the mods. All WZ mods are Hitler's several reincarnations then! WZ mods are all...gay! I don't deserve 'dis' shit! You are all condescending bastards!

DS...Conforming to the Banned Poster View since I remembered what the feelings towards mods were/are.

the main offender with the dark red posts crap anyway...you're best ignoring those posts and not reading them

Will this show up, on the forum, or will it just come out weird to you kids??

Today's Youth will never be able to fully see why I've done this to all of you.

I dunno what the problem is really... hurts your eyes maybe... cant read it maybe... why not just highlight it. It's certainly not a bannable offense even if the poster is an idiot.

Rep (when i can) for taking the time out to do that post. i was confused when DS was talking bout making you cry.
ok, back to work for me

We're all complaining about people talking about posting in a certian color, but it could be worse. At least no one here is posting like This.

We're all complaining about people talking about posting in a certian color, but it could be worse. At least no one here is posting like This.

I debated it a couple times, but how fricken hard would it be for "ME" to put one of my books in multi-color.. yeah, screw that.

Also, is that Golden Eye in your signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back