• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tension in the ranks of The Hart Dynasty!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
As we saw tonight, after the Hart Dynasty lost a tag team title match to Dashintyre, DH Smith and Tyson Kidd had an argument that ended up with Tyson and Natalya sticking together with DH Smith distancing himself from the group. While a full split hasn't been explicitly shown, there is no doubt some dissension in the ranks.

Honestly, I hope WWE doesn't split the Dynasty up. My desire to see them stay together doesn't stem from any particular love of the old tag team days, but rather I just don't want to see two talented wrestlers go to waste. The Dynasty is perfect in a tag team. Neither are really very good on their own. The only good Dynasty member that could flourish in singles' competition is Natalya, as she has the most personality and mic skill between them all.

If this were to happen, well...best of luck in your future endeavors, Tyson and DH.

This is very disheartening. It just seems like WWE refuses to keep a tag team together no matter what. The tag team scene is already piss poor and now they want to break up one of the very few legit teams around after their first title reign. It doesn't make sense at all when you can see that DH Smith has no chance in hell surviving as a singles competitor and Kidd would be wasted due to his size. Hopefully this tension just leads to a hug-it-out-bitch moment and they become closer than before... Yea not likely but breaking them up is just a bad move.

I dont see them breaking up quite yet. WWE needs tag teams and they are a legit (one of the few) tag team. If they do split, the only reason I see Tyson and Natalya staying together is that...
1) they are dating
2) she can be the mouthpiece for him and a valet.

I like both of these guys but Tyson has a little more charisma and style in the ring than DH does. The best thing about DH is that he has his fathers name. It wouldn't surprise me to see Bret Hart come in and try to talk some sense into them. Maybe Teddy Hart gets a third chance and comes into the fold.

If WWE breaks up the Hart Dynasty this soon, then it would show once again their lack of commitment to tag team wrestling. Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith are alright as singles competitors as fans have seen in the past, but they are not ready to split just yet.

Being a tag team is the best position they could be right now and it could work for years to come until it's finally time to make a change. Just because a team loses the Tag Team straps doesn't mean they should move on to a singles career. As for D.B. mark last time I heard, Shad was sent down to WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. Apparently according to them Shad can't wrestle which I think it's bullshit.

Back to topic, the right thing to do for the Hart dynasty, is keep the team together and feud with other tag teams so they can work their way up the ladder and someday once again become Tag Team Champions.

I think this is a really stupid decision by WWE to break up another Tag Team and especially in this particular situation. I just think that the Hart Dynasty are better off as a Tag Team because that's were they are best suited. I think that neither of the two can make it as singles competitors. I don't want to see these talented wresters wasted and I think thats what will happen if the Hart Dynasty are to break up.

its not a shock since wwe only puts tag team tittles on guys who arent a legit team like jeri-show, show-miz and now drew and cody. wwe seems to just put 2 guys that are main eventer or mid carders that arent doing much just to get them in story lines and on ppv. dh smith will probly get a big push and fail and tyson will join ryder, primo, and tatsu on the job squad on superstars

The Hart Dynasty are so bland that I'm shocked they're thinking about splitting them up. If they're this dull as a tag team, imagine how they would be in singles competition. They are better off staying together and actually try to develop anything resembling a personality and then split them up and see how they do going solo.

I for one don't want the Hart Dynasty to split. They are a perfect tag team and work well together. If they were to split you'd think DH would have the best success seeing as the E loves big guys, but I think Tyson would be alright. He showed he had a bit of personality when he did commentary last week and had a nice sarcastic tone about him. DH on the other hand wasn't great, but he didn't talk much. Both are solid in the ring and I think they'd be decent midcarders on their own, but they aren't ready to go about things by themselves yet. Keep them as a team for awhile, maybe get a few reigns in before a split occurs.

They almost have to keep these guys together. When they did play by play last week they were horrid. as much as I don't like him, Michael Cole saved that segment with them at the play by play desk.

I almost wish the WWE would just kill off tag team wrestling all together...ok, not really. But if they are going to keep destroying their "real" tag teams, what's the point? If they do not care about the division, or the belts, why have them around?

Doc is right. These two need one another right now. Neither is ready to step onto his own. If they are not a tag team, they will be "Cryme-Tymed" faster than you can say..Cryme Tyme. Both can wrestle, but I'm not sure how well they will do alone, style wise. I'm not confident either man carry an interview, or handle much dialogue with opposing superstars. So what then? Release time, more than likely.

I don't want them to split up, either. Remember what happen to Cryme Tyme? JTG is a jobber and where exactly is Shad?

I believe Shad Gaspard is in FCW.

Yes I do remember what happened to Cryme Tyme but at least JTG and Shad had some mic skills HD have zero from what I've seen so far. Have they even done a promo? In the ring? not backstage segments, I think they've done ONE backstage segment which was barely interesting and that was the one Jack Swagger interrupted when he was showing off the WHC. So I personally have Zero interest in HD apart from their Hart Attack finisher which I personally thought was cool but it got boring after a short while. Overall I really cannot care less about HD or if they split When your manager has better mic skills and Charisma than the two wrestlers do then there's something wrong there.

They were not given enough matches in RAW :banghead: Bad booking though.. They look good as tag team but individually I think they need more time.. If they split, it will be another Cryme Time :disappointed: They deserve the Slammy award this year but going by the storyline, I fear it wont happen :wtf:

They have done this in FCW, before bringing them up to Raw and Smackdown. When they did this, they had a great feud. I like them as a tag team and hope they keep them together, but who knows. As for the comment about Shad, he is down in FCW trying to get himself back to Raw or Smackdown. If they make anyone a jobber, I am sure it will be DH SMith. Remember, they did that to him before as well

ok im gonna go out and say it...i am glad th hart dynasty is splitting up. there a boring tag team to me. i know ill probably get red rep for this but i dont care its my opinion. now i think that tyson kidd could shine on smackdown in the i.c title picture but not dh smith

This may have more to do with WWE nearing a push for the UK market... We have Barrett and Sheamus in the main events... it makes sense for Smith to also be part of it too... Perhaps teaming with Regal as a mouthpiece... Smith has the Bulldog gimmick to fall back on, and Tyson and Natalya are a good couple...

The reality is though, the Hart Dynasty were never going to work as a long term proposition without Bret or Jim there for every match... The name didn't work for a start... They should have been the Hart Foundation from day one...

I really hope they don't split. Not because they are a great team. But they are the first in a a long time to be built as a legit team. The tag division definitely needs that. i actually was enjoying their feud w/ the Usos. It wasn't MCMG vs Beer Money, but @ least it was an actual feud w/ some backstory behind it (wrestling families and all that). I really long for the days of the Steiner bros. But, for now Wwe could at least let us have 1 actual team.

They have only had 1 title reign and here they are about to split, whats wrong with WWE!! Damn!! Since the titles got unified, no team has held the titles more than once, all the reigns have just been the one reign, and i was sure HD were the team to keep winning the titles and put on a spectacular match on at WrestleMania some day, I mean with then gone, you have no real tag team, The Uso's are still learning, but don't do anything at the moment, DudeBusters are also still learning, DashIntyre are well just new..I mean HD are the only real tag team there!!!

Don't screw this up WWE!!

I want them to break up so badly!!! Tyson Kidd is unbelievably talented and making up moves every week! He's Canada's Rey Mysterio. So, when they break up, i'll bet tyson will climb the US title ladder, and David will stick around 1 or 2 months, then leave. Sorta like cryme time.

So another Tag Team appears to be on it's way out. It's not really that big a surprise that in this day & age that Tag Team wrestling has become some-what of a launching pad for wrestlers. I personally don't mind the Hart's too much but I'm not their biggest fan either.

DH Smith is the son of the British Bulldog and has improved a great deal since his days as a jobber on SmackDown & Raw in 2008. He's a big man who can move a fair bit in the ring and I'm sure this has attracted Vince to him as a possible big money talent.

Kidd on the other hand is small, agile and has always been a damn good wrestler. He knows his way around a wrestling ring, that's for sure and he has all the tools to make it. Vince also seems to be giving smaller talents a chance with Bryan becoming the United States Champion and Bourne's push earlier in the summer.

It'll be interesting if there's a follow through on this angle or whether the WWE will draw it out a little longer but i see a good future for both Kidd & Smith.

i'm sorry but they just won't work outside of a tag team. both of them are incredibly boring and neither can speak for shit.they'll get lost in the shuffle if they're split up, just look at what happened to cryme tyme.

For fuck's sake, can't we ever just have a tag team that, you know, just stays together as a team for a while? I remember back in the day when teams stayed together for YEARS and YEARS before a breakup angle was even considered. Long gone.

I don't see any positive changes in a split, but a forest of bad results.

First of all, the dynasty is the only credible tag team the WWE has right now. They buried the Uso's and don't give the Gatecrashers and Dudebusters any time. Cody and Drew? They're pretty and have nothing to do, let's pair them up and let them win the title at their second appearance. Bourne and Henry? Just drawn from the hat. I can't believe why they treat the division in such a bad way, when there truly IS room for tag teams with a connection.
A Nexus team, Celtic Rage (Drew and Sheamus), Rated Y2J, M&C (Matt and Christian), Flying Daredevils (Bourne and Gabriel), Desperados (del Rio and Guerrero), Cryme Tyme, Kings Of The Indies (Bryan and Kaval), E&C, World's Strongest Team, StraightEdge Society, That's Tru! (R-Truth and Kingston), ... for example would all have a stronger connection than these crap teams they put together right now. But what do they do? Split up their last good team and let them look terrible before going own ways.
The Hart Dynasty shares a great heritage and has a strong bound, it will just be gone if they split. They won't be as special anymore as they were as a team, Tyson doesn't even have a gimmick without the Hart connection. The guys just aren't ready. They definately have talent, but it's too soon. They should at least have shown more character of the guys so that they stand a small chance, but they're just faceless now.

My question is: why? I don't see any point.

Mixed feelings. On one hand, this team needs a jolt. There just doesn't seem to be any kind of storyline that involves them. The closest they came was being allied behind Bret Hart, a possible program which never amounted to anything. It seems that dissension in the ranks might be the only thing that stimulates interest in them.

It sure seems they'll split up, doesn't it? After all, with Natalya suddenly becoming involved the chase for the women's title, it points toward a break-up of the team. Plus, whenever tag teams begin in-fighting, it always spells the end, although not immediately.

On the other hand, is there anything out there for the Harts' if they split up? Neither Reks nor Harry are very interesting as personalities and Reks probably wouldn't have even been in WWE if the Teddy Hart experiment had worked out.

I hope we're not looking at two "future endeavors," but I fear we are.

Not for Harry Smith... while the WWE can play on the Bulldog legacy they will if only to put "bums on seats" for UK tours... On watching the show again, I seem to think this could lead to a stable along the lines of the doomed "Fortunate Sons"... Ted is kicking around doing nothing, Smith fits the bill and a new team could easily be formed between the two... Add Joe Hennig to that and you have a stable...

Or he throws his lot in with Barrett after Nexus spilts for a UK based team... True Brit for the WWE?

It was most interesting that Cole made reference to the "lack of personality" of Smith, then he shows some in the same match... I don't see this going towards release... more to a new gimmick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back