TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because WrestleRetro is the epicenter of intellectual debate regarding old school wrestling, you silly goose.

Didn't you see the Superbowl ad?

No I meant that Crocker can't cause chaos in WrestleRetro as well. Me, Makaveli31 and maybe THTRobTaylor will be strict with certain first-time users and crossovers like Rock Lesnar, therockiswwf, Spidey, BaconBits and LBGetBack. Nah I was just kidding about Crocker, yes I'll definitely add him to WrestleRetro but Makaveli, Rob Taylor and myself will make Crocker work hard to earn his reps to award him a spot on WrestleRetro mod.

Shagamania 3:16 will be welcomed with open arms by WrestleRetro, and we will take it easy on Shagz. He will be free to post on Rants to do his rap rhymes without any rebuking from us.

I'm just waiting a couple of days for Makaveli31 the next time he'll be available to look at my recent batch of posts.

Um I guess I'm ready whenever you are. Honestly, I know nothing about starting up a forum or even moderating it. I just enjoy discussing old school wrestling.

Since this is all that matters, here's your factoid about me for the day:

s-l300.jpg

When this stupid thread was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member