Teddy Hart

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I haven't heard anything about this guy in a while so I thought I'd bring him up.

I think Teddy would be an awesome fit for the X Division right now and is the type of character that would make the X Division meaninful, because he's a lightning rod. Teddy's not small either and he's got a mouth on him and I think that's the type of personality the X Division should display, something Aries is currently doing.

I know Hart has attitude problems, but it's those type of attitudes and personalities that get people interested if your able to control them some what.

Is Teddy such a risk that TNA wouldn't even consider bringing him back? He was with the company before in like 2003 and was released for getting into an altercation with CM Punk.

Heh, I think it'd be funny as hell for TNA to give Teddy a live mic and shoot on Punk/WWE. I like what Punk's doing but as a rival promotion, I'd want to capitalize on it with worked shoots (or maybe just shoots) of my own that are more honest and completely break kayfabe, not just blur the line that ends up making the whole thing illogical.

Anyway, I'm just fantasizing now. But yeah, it'd be great to see a personality like Teddy's in TNA especially considering his move set. Anyone know how he's behaved recently with companies like Dragon Gate or if he's like a shell of a his former self?

I really want to see more stand outs in TNA, like Ares, and Teddy is one of the guys that fits the bill. If your willing to bring in Scott Hall, Xpac, Flair, Hogan, Hardy's, ECW guys like Sabu, Sandman etc, and all the other people who were risks, then why not bring in Teddy Hart. If he steps outta line, you can release him, it's not like you have to pay him Jeff Hardy money. Plus this guy needs TNA or WWE for his legacy. I don't think he wants to be remembered as a Hart who had all the talent in the world, but only made a name for himself in Mexico and on the Indy circuit.

You know he'd love to be on national tv.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back