Should TNA Sign Teddy Hart?

I haven't watched many Teddy Hart matches. Heck I've only seen one. But what can he do that several other guys can't. He hasn't got an interesting gimmick, isn't a particularly great talker. He'd just be a body on a roster who so happens to have a famous last name and it would seem a shit attitude.

obamartins. You like Teddy Hart, I get that. But fact of the matter is the guy seems to have burned pretty much every bridge with any American wrestling promotion. Trying to justify him going to TNA (or WWE for that matter) because you like him loads is just pointless. You're using the same reason most other members of the IWC use when they say *insert name* should be pushed/brought in/brought back.

Essentially Teddy Hart seems to be more trouble than he's worth. There's a reason that guys like Hall, Nash, Steiner, Orton etc can have shit attitudes and get away with it. People pay to see them. If people really wanted to pay for Teddy Hart he'd be in one of the American Promotions right now.

I just go by the fact that Bret Hart - his uncle - does not even put in a good word for him and has not even bothered to get him a shot with the WWE. I find very alarming.

The fact that Kevin Nash - according to that Nash tweet you provided in your OP - likes him, is an even bigger red flag.

Face it, Teddy should have been special, his attitude and injuries really derailed him.

I could think of plenty of other talented wrestlers like, for example, Kenny Omega who can help TNA.

Teddy Hart is a guy that was a special commodity. Those days are gone.

Teddy Hart was hired along with Harry Smith, TJ Wilson & Nattie Neidhart in 2007 in part because Bret Hart reconciled with WWE in 2006 - no doubt Bret Hart put a good word in for him. It's not hard to find Bret Hart praising Teddy Hart in various interview or articles in the past decade.

So because Kevin Nash thinks Teddy Hart is money that raises a red flag? why because his philosophy on the business is the same as Vince McMahon's when it comes to talent? the same philosophy that achieved great success. This is the same Kevin Nash that was influential in getting TNA to sign Samoa Joe.

Your right his attitude did derail him but injuries? what the hell are you talking about? I believe he's only ever had one surgery in his career. He had a problem with drugs though which if you watched the video I provided you would have known since he talked about being in rehab with Scott Hall.

You rate 30 year old Kenny Omega but don't rate 33 year old Teddy Hart. Teddy Hart's best days are long gone apparently according to you but then again who on earth is going to take you seriously. Based on what exactly have you determined that Teddy Hart has nothing going for him anymore?

This is ironic coming from someone suggesting TNA hire a guy who's 10 years removed from his last big run in an American promotion. I wouldn't want to hire a guy just because his last name is Hart.

Another worthless contribution. Yeah it's so ironic because I think TNA should sign a talented 33 year old pro wrestler who had 5 matches with TNA in 2003 when they were a weekly PPV company watched by less then 10,000 people. He's had runs in other JAPW, WSX, OVW, FCW etc. since he left TNA in 2003. I wouldn't hire a guy just because his last name was Hart either. I would hire a guy based on talent so what is your point?

That fact your friend saw something special in the match says it all - just because you didn't like it it doesn't mean everybody agrees. A card in 2013 needs variety - nothing wrong with a spotfest match. If you have saw Teddy Hart matches since that were in AAA that had no psychology that is because psychology doesn't exist in Lucha Libre...it doesn't stop people buying tickets either & NEVER has. TNA X-Division doesn't need psychology. I've seen Teddy Hart matches with psychology.

Psychology is important but not nearly as important as it once was & in case you have not noticed it's a dying art with the list of workers knowing how to go beyond the basics getting smaller by the day.

You claim Teddy Hart thinks he's god gift to wrestling...which means you buy his gimmick & you're a mark.

1) If psychology is a dying art then why are all the top guys in wrestling all great psychologists? Cena, Bryan, Punk, Orton, AJ Styles all have great psychology so if it's dying then why are they on top while guys like Teddy Hart can't get a job in TNA, WWE, or any promotion worth 2 shits in the US?

2) There's nothing wrong with a spotfest match but if they have plenty of guys who can do that then why do you need Teddy Hart?

3) I've never seen Teddy Hart in a match from AAA or any promotion that's not in the States or Canada. He's never shown me psychology on any front and until he does I will call him a shit psychologist because he hasn't proven differently.

4) AAA might not be huge on psychology (I can't really comment on that) but AAA is in Mexico and TNA is in the US. Just because he does good in Mexico doesn't mean shit here. Ask Mistico.

5) X-division was at its best when guys like AJ, Daniels and Joe put on great matches on a consistent basis and is one of the big reasons why TNA got noticed in the first place. They did have spots in their matches but they also had great psychology, something those matches don't get enough credit for.

6) I've never spent a cent to watch Teddy Hart and never will. If I was a mark and bought into his gimmick then I would actually PAY to see him. As far as I've seen he's a waste of talent, his matches, his promo's, pretty much everything about him is mediocre at best.

7) My gods gift of wrestling comments come from numerous shoot interviews by others (which hold no merit), but most of those comments come from wrestlers I've met (including the likes of Tyson Kidd, Natalya and DH Smith before and after they were signed by WWE) which have said to me point blank "He can be a great wrestler but his ego gets in his way".

8) That friend I mentioned trained with him to be a wrestler but a back injury is what ended that dream. That's why I got to meet Tyson, Nattie, Harry and Dibiase Jr. in the first place. Even as big of a fan my friend was he even admitted that he has a shit attitude which makes him hard to work with.

My impression of this guy from what I've seen and heard is not good. If I thought he was anything special and that he had what it took to be a star in WWE or TNA I would look past those comments I've heard but he isn't that good. I can't think of anything I've ever seen him do where I thought "that guy has something" or "that guy could do very well in WWE" or "that guy could do very well in TNA". His array of moves are impressive but I've seen hundreds of wrestlers that can do tons of moves as well. The real art of wrestling has nothing to do with how many moves a wrestler can do, most wrestlers in TNA and WWE can do more with 5 moves than Teddy can do with 5000 (and guys like Cena can do more with 5 moves than Teddy can do with 5 million).

One thing must be said, surely if he had the talent to succeed , wouldn't someone take the risk. TNA have hired a lot of crappy wrestlers and his surname is "Hart" so I can't imagine the WWE not being interested. IF he had the talent and skills to be at the very top, or at least employable, then he would be working for a big company in the US. That's my honest opinion. You can be the biggest c*** in the world but if you have talent someone who have given him a job, ESPECIALLY considering his name and the potential to promote him.

Why is it that any time someone says 'that's just your opinion' it's always followed by them insinuating that THEIR opinion is true? While developmental deals don't indicate who will draw they can weed out people who don't have the attitude to succeed.

If Angle, Hardy, Nash, Steiner, Booker, Hogan and many more couldn't shift ratings a guy like Teddy Hart won't because he doesn't carry the name value.

Because you included the tweet in your post as if Nash calling somebody good is a mark of credibility. Considering all the people that Nash has called bad, I don't trust his judgement on talent. I didn't say he was at the Gorilla position timing matches. I mentioned the Gorilla position as a metaphor for the divide between what goes on in the ring and what goes on backstage. I'm shaking my head that you're basing Nash's WCW booking in '99 as evidence that he knows what sells. That's when WCW began going downhill. The guy knew how to play to his strengths in the ring. I don't doubt he's intelligent. He's intelligent when it comes to political manoeuvrings backstage and of covering up his limitations.

You know why Teddy Hart wouldn't do well? I've never heard anyone extol his virtues except you and Kevin Nash. Nobody mentions him, nobody thinks about him, nobody is excited that he might show up.

Past behaviour is a good indicator of future behaviour. I don't care how long it's been, if you have that little concern for people's safety in a profession that has claimed so many victims you don't deserve another chance.

Scott Hall may have been controversial but he's hardly an aspirational figure is he.

If you misinterpret what I said then that is your problem.

You can take shots at his attitude all day long because I don't dispute it. The guy is extremely talented & if you want to delude yourself into telling me he isn't then go ahead.

Anything can happen in pro wrestling, Teddy Hart could become a draw for TNA. Never say never in pro wrestling. One day TNA might learn how to create stars & promote them & one day WWE could go out of business...both long shots but don't tell me Teddy Hart can't draw - he's proven on the Indies he can (yeah I know TNA's a different ball game).

I included the tweet to support my post not to solely base the decision based on a tweet. However that very 140 character or less tweet by Kevin Nash holds more credibility then any of you detractors of Teddy Hart. Kevin Nash had major success in the business for a reason plus was privileged to be involved in the inner workings learning from the greatest minds in the business.

You mentioned Gorilla Position...maybe next time be more specific e.g. a booking committee session isn't a Gorilla Position.

It's easy to sit & criticise Nash as a head booker in 1999 without looking at the circumstances that he had to book under. Nash had to book without the star power of various top stars for extended periods of time e.g. Lex Luger (torn bicep), Scott Hall (personal problems), Hollywood Hogan (knee surgery), Bret Hart (bereavement leave), Goldberg (knee surgery/movie commitment/contract dispute), Scott Steiner (back & shoulder injuries). Nash was also handicapped by standards & practices e.g. they wouldn't allow sex or extreme violence which is why Nash claims he resorted to comedy with the Ric Flair mental asylum skits. Hogan's contract was so loaded with incentives as a worker it foiled Nash's plans to make him WCW President & don't forget that Hogan had creative control. The TV ratings WCW drew with direct competition from a red hot WWF during Nash's booking reign are numbers that today WWE would love to get - & they don't have any competition.

Kevin Nash also helped book the nWo during it's height...FACT. I shake my head at your inferior knowledge & the ease in which you have been manipulated by popular IWC consensus.

Nobody talks or thinks about Teddy Hart? Obviously you don't listen to the MLW podcast with Konnan, MSL & former WWE creative team writer Court Bauer.

Name these victims with sources to back up your claims. I'm waiting...

You can take shots at his attitude all day long because I don't dispute it. The guy is extremely talented & if you want to delude yourself into telling me he isn't then go ahead.

We get it, we get it. Yours is the only opinion that matters. Everyone else is deluded. Not the guy with a youtube tribute to Teddy Hart. Not the guy who makes a thread two years in a row where people disagree with him on Teddy Harts talent. Everyone else is deluded. Vince McMahon tossed his ass years ago - TWICE. But what does Vince know about talent. TNA don't want him. And they give everyone a shot.

Saying he drew money on the indies is an oxymoron, but if you can show me one shred of evidence to support that i'll refrain from considering you even more of a fool and a mark.

He's been in AAA for years (besides being fired from there too, of course) and he still hasn't achieved anything of note there... Like winning a belt. But hey, a jobber in mexico could draw money for TNA, absolutely. He just needs to be given a chance.

Kevin Nash also criticized guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and talked about how they shouldn't be pushed. Yet the crowd disagrees so that kind of devalues his opinion. Just because he worked in the business doesn't mean he's all knowing and right about everything.

Of course Konnan is going to say good things about guys in the company he books for. Do you expect him to say Teddy is shitty and a horrible person that can't draw? That would do wonders for business.

You say people are hung up on something that happened in 2003 yet when when people talk about him being fired just three years ago you try to act like that doesn't matter and that he still deserves a shot.

You say he should get a second chance because Eddie got a second chance. Yet you also admit that Teddy got a second chance with the WWE probably thanks to Bret and he blew that. But in your world it doesn't count because it was just a developmental contract. That should tell you something huge. He wasn't even mature enough to make it to t.v. before he blew it. Guys like Eddie and Aries got second chances because they showed they matured. And when they got those second chances they didn't blow them.

The guy has been fired from WWE twice, ROH, TNA and AAA. That five chances alone that he has blown. Plus he was fired from Jersey All Pro Wrestling so that shows he can't even handle an indie promotion.

Yet given his track record you still somehow believe that a national based company should go ahead and sign him.

You tell Danger Burger to stop thinking like a promoter and start thinking like a fan but in this type of topic you have to think like a promoter and a fan. Your question is "Should TNA hire Teddy Hart?" A logical person would look at everything inclusively. Would I like to see it? Would he benefit the company in any way? That's the whole point of debates like this. If someone wants to see a wrestler in a company they need to make a strong case apart from "I like him so he should get signed."

TNA already has Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle to deal with. They don't need another PR nightmare. Both are worth dealing with because they bring in more money than Teddy Hart would if he were to be signed today.

Overall the risk isn't worth the reward.

TNA has more problems than talent. Signing Teddy Hart wouldn't do anything for them. They had Hulk Hogan signed under contract for years and it didn't do anything. Hulk is arguably the biggest star in the history of professional wrestling.

Teddy Hart is a high risk, low reward type of performer for TNA. The guy won't generate a buzz because as many posters have pointed out, he's not relevant anymore. He never really HAD been relevant. He is beyond the point in his career where he can be established in a household in this day and age. Sure, he's a Hart. He comes with name recognition. He's Bret Hart's nephew... but that's it. He's Bret Hart's nephew. That's all that will be mentioned when he's on screen. It's what they do with Curtis Axel because he's not over. They constant mention his father and grandfather to constantly make the connection. Hart has nothing but lineage on his side. Even Teddy Hart is against Teddy Hart. North American promotions are smart to stay away. If he can build a better reputation working in Mexico now than he has in the US, I'd say give him another shot. Until then, I don't think this is a piece of advice companies should heed from Diesel.

Another worthless contribution. Yeah it's so ironic because I think TNA should sign a talented 33 year old pro wrestler who had 5 matches with TNA in 2003 when they were a weekly PPV company watched by less then 10,000 people. He's had runs in other JAPW, WSX, OVW, FCW etc. since he left TNA in 2003. I wouldn't hire a guy just because his last name was Hart either. I would hire a guy based on talent so what is your point?

My point is if Hart was going to make it anywhere, he would've done so by now, and not flitted around from developmental territory to developmental territory. As it stands right now, this is your personal spleen venting thread, so I'm bailing as the only thing less interesting than Teddy Hart right now is you.

this is the first ive heard of Hart, and theres a debate about him specifically that i cant comment on, but i get where youre coming from on this.
specifically on the " you could always fire him" part. absolutely.
or, to put it in not-so-cold terms, you could put the guy (or one of a couple dozen other guys like him) on a short-term deal. you could wirte him off the show (theyre not afraid to do that openly) and bring him back.
they could be doing this with alot of wrestlers. just stop insisting on exclusive contracts with everyone.
bring talent in for a feud or two, then let him go back to his normal circuit (maybe even make mention of it on Impact?), and he can come back down the road when they have something for him, instead of sitting him at home for extanded- paid- leave, only because your bookers and creative team are out of ideas.
the indy promotion wins by having a ilttle tv exposure for themselves in name, and a build on that guys persoinal drawing potential, the wrestler gets tv time and the freedom to keep working, and staying fresh at all times (in terms of his character), tna gets to build its reach all over the country by having those connections with wrestlers, and thus, their fans-and the company isnt bogged down with gauranteed payroll and gets to contantly keep the roster fresh, and in an ironic way, more stable
im admittedly ignorant on many aspects of the business, but really, who says "no" to that kind of system?

There's hardly even a point to this discussion from what I can see.

First, to address the topic, Teddy Hart has burned any bridges that could have led him to success in any of the top promotions in the U.S. He's not young by pro wrestling standards, and that combination means the chances of any of the top three promotions here giving him another chance are almost nil.

Second, the OP doesn't appear interested in anyone's opinion, only a pulpit to push his own, as evidenced by his dismissal of anyone who disagrees on the grounds that Kevin Nash/Konnan/Etc., "know more than any of you."

Basically a troll thread, here.

There's hardly even a point to this discussion from what I can see.

First, to address the topic, Teddy Hart has burned any bridges that could have led him to success in any of the top promotions in the U.S. He's not young by pro wrestling standards, and that combination means the chances of any of the top three promotions here giving him another chance are almost nil.

Second, the OP doesn't appear interested in anyone's opinion, only a pulpit to push his own, as evidenced by his dismissal of anyone who disagrees on the grounds that Kevin Nash/Konnan/Etc., "know more than any of you."

Basically a troll thread, here.
Alternate theory: The OP actually is Teddy Hart. He was trying to gin up interest in a return to America, found out that people still remember him as a tempermental douche, and responded by acting like a tempermental douche.

I'm not sure if I'm joking with this or not. The OP seems to be the only person who still takes Teddy Hart seriously. He asks me to think like a fan and all I can do is go "OK, then who's Teddy Hart?"

Teddy Hart is a guy I have always wanted to see succeed. Anyone can see he is an incredible athlete, has an unbelievable moveset and is actually skilled on the mic. He also has a great look and the benefit of being a member of the legendary Hart wrestling family.

However, the guy has burned SO MANY bridges in the past, being fired from WWE on at least 2 occasions (once after being the youngest wrestler ever signed) and has had issues in TNA in the past. He just seemed never to grow up and mature, which has cost in almost certain stardom in the wrestling business, which is a shame but no-one's fault but his own. He COULD add something to TNA, especially in the X-Division, but he is definitely damaged goods for major companies these days, and if they were ever to sign him, it would need to be on an initial short-term deal or with some kind of clause where they could cancel his contract if he screwed up again. I am all for giving people second chances, but Teddy Hart has had several. I am unsure if TNA would want to give him another, and he can blame noone but himself. Personally, I would love to see a reformed and motivated Teddy Hart in a top company, he is very entertaining but it's a question of whether he is worth the risk at this point.

If Angle, Hardy, Nash, Steiner, Booker, Hogan and many more couldn't shift ratings a guy like Teddy Hart won't because he doesn't carry the name value.

The thing about this statement, is that in 1995, Steve Austin didn't exactly carry 'name value'. He was a good wrestler with potential, but it's not like anyone who wasn't a serious wrestling fan knew much about him. Mick Foley carried name value among hardcore fans, but the WWE didn't even let him use that name so he essentially had to start from scratch. The Rock had zero name value at all, and no one could have really expected much from the goofy looking kid with the chia pet hair cut and the perma grin.

A couple of years later, and these three guys had more name value inside and outside the business than most people could ever dream of having.

Not saying that Teddy Hart could aspire to those types of heights, but just dismissing someone because they don't have name value today is incredibly short sighted.

Personally, I don't see a problem with TNA taking a flyer on Hart. What's the worst that can happen? He doesn't work out? Fine, then cut him.

With his talent though, there's a better chance that he figures out a way to reign in the attitude and make it work, than a guy with less talent and a better attitude finding a way to make it work.

TNA could stand to roll the dice right now and see what comes up. I'd do it if I was them.

While Teddy is tallented, There are plenty of other guys out there that can do what he does and if TNA really wanted to sign a member of the Hart Family, they might be better of signing Harry Smith instead of Teddy. Harry has looked inpressive since leaving WWE and could go much further in TNA then what his cousin could.

No way.

Teddy Hart has burned too many bridges and couldn't tell a story in the ring if his life depended on it. He's probably the ONE member of the Hart family that anyone who matters would refuse to work with. Let's just call it like it is here: he had his chance, and he blew it. It doesn't matter that his ROH incident was back in 2003 or that some of his more notable meltdowns were several years ago, or that he's half-ass apologized about some of them. A track record is a track record. Even if he was offered work with one of the bigger promotions in the US, there are a lot of top guys who wouldn't work with him based on that track record. Do you honestly think Kurt Angle would work with him? Let's get real! After the Daniel Puder incident, I can guarantee you -dollars to doughnuts- Angle would rather work a match with Rockstar Spud every night of the week for the rest of his career than get into a match with someone known for going into business for themselves. Again, it doesn't matter how many years ago these things happened, hey are all arguably the most that a lot of fans know about Teddy Hart other than his last name.

Compare him to any other loose cannon in the business and it's still not doing him any favors. There are tons of political players, backstage bullies and general douche bags in the business. Nash & Hall and guys like that were selling tickets, working main events and winning championships before they started playing the games and building their less-than-stellar backstage reputations. Teddy Hart wasn't even an also-ran before he started throwing tantrums. If you're gonna be "that guy" backstage, you should at least have the intelligence to wait until you know you're an asset to whatever company you're working for.

Bottom line: there is really nothing this guy would bring to the table for TNA that current roster members aren't already bringing. Which still... isn't saying much.

No way.

Teddy Hart has burned too many bridges and couldn't tell a story in the ring if his life depended on it. He's probably the ONE member of the Hart family that anyone who matters would refuse to work with. Let's just call it like it is here: he had his chance, and he blew it. It doesn't matter that his ROH incident was back in 2003 or that some of his more notable meltdowns were several years ago, or that he's half-ass apologized about some of them. A track record is a track record. Even if he was offered work with one of the bigger promotions in the US, there are a lot of top guys who wouldn't work with him based on that track record. Do you honestly think Kurt Angle would work with him? Let's get real! After the Daniel Puder incident, I can guarantee you -dollars to doughnuts- Angle would rather work a match with Rockstar Spud every night of the week for the rest of his career than get into a match with someone known for going into business for themselves. Again, it doesn't matter how many years ago these things happened, hey are all arguably the most that a lot of fans know about Teddy Hart other than his last name.

Compare him to any other loose cannon in the business and it's still not doing him any favors. There are tons of political players, backstage bullies and general douche bags in the business. Nash & Hall and guys like that were selling tickets, working main events and winning championships before they started playing the games and building their less-than-stellar backstage reputations. Teddy Hart wasn't even an also-ran before he started throwing tantrums. If you're gonna be "that guy" backstage, you should at least have the intelligence to wait until you know you're an asset to whatever company you're working for.

Bottom line: there is really nothing this guy would bring to the table for TNA that current roster members aren't already bringing. Which still... isn't saying much.

To be fair though, the Pudar thing was Angle's fault for trying to show up a legimate fighter by showboating the challenge. If he had stuck to script himself, Pudar wouldn't have allowed his natural instincts built up by years of fighting to take hold and start to destroy Angle.

Who Teddy Hart is, I know not. I just want to say that TNA has to be really conscious about whom they sign and foresee if that person will have anything significant and mentionable to contribute to the company. As we are all aware, TNA is following a regressive/contractionary budget policy, and they need to be very careful that they do not invest on the wrong people like they did on Brooke Hogan, Tito Ortiz etc.

I would definitely say that TNA should sign Teddy Hart and why? Because look at the wrestling pedigree this man has, the business is in his blood he is the son of Georgia Hart and BJ Annis, nephew of Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Owen Hart, grandson of Stu Hart, comes from one of the greatest wrestling families that being the Hart family but also Teddy Hart being TNA's first ever 3rd generation superstar you could push him off of that but also have him come in as a heel and then gradually turn him into a babyface who could step up to become the "future face of TNA"

Teddy Hart is a solid cruiserweight/X-division wrestler he hasn't been in TNA in many years right? I remember seeing him back in the early X-cup days

I don't see why not.

The biggest problem TNA has right now is that they have no original stars. Which stems from the production value and presentation of the show, and prestige of the company being so low + the fact that they do not market themselves very well, so the casual fan does not even know there's another wrestling company besides WWE. But that's another issue.

Teddy Hart coming in as a heel with a reckless mouth, sort of a mix between Austin and Michaels, plus that Hart family lineage to legitimize him would be great TV.

Right now TNA desperately needs an influx of talent...the majority of the roster is either about to leave or alot of the guys have just been in the company for so long and gone nowhere because of poor creative and poor marketing/management.

Teddy Hart and a whole bunch of other new talent should be brought in, but only if there is new management to book his character right.

There is no "guy" for TNA that is going to be their Hogan/Austin. Cena could jump ship tomorrow and it still long term would not benefit TNA if they have no clear direction and do not know what their niche in the wrestling business is.

They need a great wrestling behind the scenes mind before they make anymore signings.

To be fair though, the Pudar thing was Angle's fault for trying to show up a legimate fighter by showboating the challenge. If he had stuck to script himself, Pudar wouldn't have allowed his natural instincts built up by years of fighting to take hold and start to destroy Angle.

You're the main guy in the company at the time and making a Tough Enough contestant lay down and do his job is showboating? Puder failed the psychology test right then and there, for sure. His "natural fighting instincts" should have listened to his "doing his job instincts" and he might have enjoyed a decent career. Instead he got launched right into a very obscure MMA career with all of the star power of Kimbo Slice after he lost to a guy half his size. Facts is facts.

My main criticism for TNA is that they don't have a mid-card at all. Every once in a while they attempt to spice things up a little but it returns to a low point after a month or so. They have guys like Jay Bradley and he is barely used. Even if he was, who should he compete against? Two weeks ago the main event of Impact Wrestling included EC3, Robbie E, Jessie and Rockstar Spud. These guys should be filling in the mid-card division and it should be Storm, Roode, Aries and others main eventing. I suppose this was a case of "once in a blue moon" but it doesn't change the fact that they don't focus on the mid-carders.

Should they sign Teddy Hart, I would place him in the mid-card assuming they make room for talent for him to compete with. Teddy is talented and has potential but who would he face? I wouldn't say he's on the level to face Roode or Storm but the division beneath them is mediocre, has talent which show up once in a while and consists of very few men. I thought signing Chavo and doing the Gut-Check tournament would have been a wake up call but shortly after they were signed, they weren't really placed in any feuds. Sure Chavo was in a few tag-team title matches, but anything else in his 1 year run?

Teddy should be signed and so should other stars in the independent scene but why spend money if they won't be used? Aside from anything with Bad Influence, Abyss, Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle, Sting, EC3, Chris Sabin and Austin Aries, who in the company is actually in a storyline? All these names are in the heavyweight division or in the upper mid-card and are the only star attractions of the company.

Teddy is a interesting person. I think he has talent. But seems to mess up wherever he goes. I remember his first tenure in TNA didn't end well if I remember right. Maybe TNA should do a trial period with Teddy. To see if he's fully engaged in truly performing to his potential and if not just toss him again. But TNA would be better off pursuing Davey Boy Smith Jr. I think he would make a better addition to the roster. Is doing really well in Japan at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back