Ted Jr's Trust Fund - A million dollars??

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I get it. The Million Dollar Man was worth a million dollars, back in 1985. But let's face it... a million dollars isn't nearly what it used to be worth. So, does that mean Ted's trust fund only had a few million in it?

At the rate of today's economy, Ted had better stop pissing all of that money away. It'll be gone before he knows it.

Didn't DiBiase's theme music say he was 'the Billion dollar man'? Ted was worth more than a million, even in 1985. Hell his belt's worth a million and he clearly had money going spare after he bought that.

I knid of assumed that Ted gets a million bucks a month, or however often he gets a pay off.

I'm guessing the only way they'd make him become a billionaire or (in this case, trillionaire) would be if WWE reused the fact that Ted DiBiase Sr. was called Trillionaire Ted.

Wouldn't make sense any other way I guess.

I think Ted's got a business based out of Columbia dealing in a specific white powder...

Technically, if he's based in Columbia, his buisness will be in 1 kg bricks which are then sold to people who make them into white powder.

Like Heroin, the international currency of cocaine is 1kg bricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back