• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ted Dibiase's Return.

His new theme song should be "I suck and I'll never amount to even a fraction of the greatness of the Million Dollar Man." I never thought Cody would be the HBK and Ted the Jannetty of Legacy, but boy was I wrong.

Dibiase is a stiff. Nothing like his old man on the mic. If his last name wasn't Dibiase he'd have been Future Endeavored already.

Ideally he'll be future endeavored, completely lacks charisma, and not good enough in the ring to make up for that. Similar feelings on Alex Riley (who is slightly better on the mic, but his main move is a DDT?!) and Drew Mac (Much better on the mic, no good in the ring, lame ugly finisher). Ditch these guys, Tensai and Goldberg 2.0, push Tyson Kidd, then you'd have lower card matches worth watching.

I always liked Ted, in fact, I always liked him more than Cody Rhodes. I still can't stand Cody. His theme should be something good, I Come From Money was awful. And I say just throw him into a tag team to boost the tag division some. We need more tag teams and tag feuds. I think it'd be great if Michael McGillicutty came out on Smackdown or something, cut a promo about his name and said he will now be known as Joe Hennig and start teaming with Ted. :)

It's honestly tough to come up with any idea as to what Ted's new theme music should be if he is given a new song. He definitely needs a new type of song for his entrances if he is going to distance himself from his dad's character and his failed Million Dollar Son gimmick. "I Come From Money" and his old "Priceless" themes need to be in the past. The theme music helps make a character more interesting, so it would need to be a song that fits with his face persona.

Ted should return as a face and work his way up to the Intercontinental Championship. The DiBiase Posse stuff is working and that justifies a face status. The push he will have to earn and I feel bad for the guy, he has the skills but for some reason is not as over as he should be and his injury came at a bad time when he could finally have gotten over. As long as they do not turn him heel again for now. He could always form a tag team with another face who has nothing to do, it's better than being a jobber. I anticipate his return and potential new theme music.

Ted Dibiase should go back to use his old theme song which was Legacy's Theme Song (Adelitas Way - It's a New Day). It suited him well.

Ted Dibiase should turn heel and team with Joe Hennig (Michael Mcgillicutty) They are both second and third generation superstars. They can improve the Tag-Division. Give them a few month long title reigns and make them cut some heel promos. They can call themselves The Next Generation, The Future or something like that.

Ted Dibiase should go back to use his old theme song which was Legacy's Theme Song (Adelitas Way - It's a New Day). It suited him well.

Ted Dibiase should turn heel and team with Joe Hennig (Michael Mcgillicutty) They are both second and third generation superstars. They can improve the Tag-Division. Give them a few month long title reigns and make them cut some heel promos. They can call themselves The Next Generation, The Future or something like that.

Or you know, The Fortunate Sons, considering that idea has been suggested in almost every Ted DiBiase related thread to have been created since his WWE debut.

I'm obviously not going to have a clue what his new entrance song will be. I know from his Twitter that he hated "I Come From Money" throughout its use and wanted something from a rock genre, so I assume he'll get a rock song. Re-hashing an old theme song would be pointless due to the fact he doesn't use the "Priceless" moniker anymore, hes been around for the past four years so it's obviously not a "new day", I'm just hoping they don't have Downstrait perform the blasted thing, considering they perform or have a relation to four other entrance songs currently in use.

As for the team, its been done, he doesn't need to do that anymore. He is much better as a face, his DiBiase Posse idea has generated a lot of buzz, hes been highlighted on ESPN.com which isn't all that easy for a wrestler to do and he does a good job at promoting WWE. The article even states he finds being a face more natural. Just push him, that is all.

Personally I have always been a fan of Ted and was disappointed with his terrible booking during his run as the Million Dollar Son and when they booked him as Cody's bitch, but I love the DiBiase Posse gimmick, it's buzzing with the crowd and was starting to get him over as legit babyface, but his injurie came at the worst time, but I see him making a nice impact when he returns, especially since their is room for some babyface talents to emerge with all of these suspensions happening, I just think he should incorporate a theme with Dibiase Posse montage and have that hard rock music to it. He is good babyface and Smackdown needs him so if he gets the right music and returns pretty soon he could have a major impact

i like the ides of NO theme song because he shouldn't come back. What has he done that warrants him having any sort of cool theme song. His return will not impact the WWE in any way shape or form. He is simply riding his dad's last name and that is the only reason he is in the WWE. His character sucks, he has no "it" factor, and would never make a good WWE Champ. I'd rather see Tajiri with the strap than DiBiase, HA!

I just dont get the reason as to why he doesnt connect with the crowd. He has the look, good in ring skills, decent on the mic. Its just that creative has booked him awfully since his legacy split. I would like to see him get a good push with a good gimick and like to see him succeed.

I am a fan of DiBiase, and I think they need to do jump him right into a feud with somebody relevant on the mid card level. The only problem is there are no relevant midcarders.

Ideally, they could kill two birds with one stone on Smackdown and have him engage in a committed feud with McIntyre. Start to groom both superstars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back