• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Canada Wins Olympic Gold In Men's Hockey- Again

hatehabsforever

Staff member
What another exciting moment for fans of the greatest game on earth! Fresh on the heels of Team Canada winning the gold medal against the Americans ( :) ) in women's hockey in a tremendously dramatic fashion, the men follow it up with a systematic and dominant gold medal performance against Sweden as well.

Doesn't change the fact, of course, that the professional players have no business being at the Olympics in the first place (just ask John Tavares), but a pretty exciting moment for Canadian hockey fans nonetheless.

Congratulations Team Canada!!!

Stayed up late in BC to watch this one. Awesome game to watch and very happy with the result. Raw deal for Tavares and the Islanders in the end, but I'm in the pool that Professional Athletes should be allowed to play. It's supposed to be the best vs the best, not the best who can't get a job doing it.

Congratulations, they had a really well put together team. They definitely deserve the victories.

Great. Now can I stop pretending I consider athletics to be a point of national pride?

BhK6R_xIAAAQV62.jpg:large

I guess Canada has to have something to show for the fact that they always choke at figure skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back