• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TBK Tag Team

Flava Flav's PMing Bitch

Dark Match Winner
What happened with the whole TBK looking for THE perfect tag team partner. I remember him coming out with Goldust, and Fetus, but then it just kind of faded away. Sad, I thought it was a fun idea, and would have been interesting to see who THE perfect partner would have ended up being.

My guess is WWE Creative didn't know where they were gonna go in the whole Brian Kendrik tag team partner search so they took him off tv til fans forgot about it.

I don't think there are to many good heals that would compliment him right now I mean if he was a face I could see him teaming with Evan Bourne or even Mysterio. But there aren't to many good heels that I see working on any of the brands unless and this would be like a hail mary pass they teamed him with Chavo

I don't think there are to many good heals that would compliment him right now I mean if he was a face I could see him teaming with Evan Bourne or even Mysterio. But there aren't to many good heels that I see working on any of the brands unless and this would be like a hail mary pass they teamed him with Chavo

Chavo needs a lifeline, he has lost more times than i can count to Hornswoggle.

um.... is it just me or are you all missing the obvious?

Who needs a tag team partner for the PPV? Major push for Kendrick and keeps it well within storylines for both chracters!

I'd love to be proven wrong on Sunday, but I just don't think Kendrick will be Jericho's partner. I think his partner should be someone from the Smackdown roster, because it means that both champions could be from one show.

When I first saw the title of this thread, "The TBK Tag Team", my immediate thought was of Brian Kendrick and Shawn Michaels. How good would THAT be against the likes of Jericho and say Ziggler?

gotta give a nod to lyrix's idea:
teaming jericho with ziggler and kendrick with HBK to feud this could accomplish many things
1. push both kendrick and ziggler further to the ME scene by giving them a rub from 2 future HOFers
2. it sets a new feud to focus on between HBK and jericho for the main event while simultaneously starting a feud with the midcard that could later culminate into....
3. a feud that continues between kendrick and ziggler both of whom would be pushed at this time and have them go for the IC belt
4. after this push to the midcard jericho can go onto taker or egde at mania and HBK can go onto feuding with possibly orton, or even HHH

I think the whole Brian Kendrick experiment is on its last legs. He may seriously be the only guy on the WWE roster with less heel heat than Matt Hardy, and that's saying a lot !!

The guy simply can't get over with the crowd as a heel. But that's not all together his fault - a high flying spot monkey is hardly ever great as a heel. The crowd simply likes the guy because he smiles, hugs kids, rallies the crowd and jumps off the ropes. Once he only does one of those things - jump off the ropes - they stop caring !!

There's no tag team mystery anymore because it was doomed to fail and creative nipped it in the ass before it began... thank God.

What happened with the whole TBK looking for THE perfect tag team partner. I remember him coming out with Goldust, and Fetus, but then it just kind of faded away. Sad, I thought it was a fun idea, and would have been interesting to see who THE perfect partner would have ended up being.

What the hell did happen with TBK looking for the perfect tag team partner??? I ask myself the same question. It's shameful, really. The WWE finally gives this guy a shot at standing on his own. They allow him to showcase a small portion of what he is capable of and then, in the blink of an eye, they are throwing him back into the tag team mix. Kind of- since that storyline was killed before it really started.

Brian Kendrick is a tremendous talent and I'm not sure why the WWE keeps dropping the ball with him. I get that he is small, but the WWE has done more with guys the same size with less talent. For God's sake- I wanna see more TBK!!

He was a decent heel when teaming with the Embassy in ROH but it's all about the push - no Ezekiel but a few heeley wins; rolled up with tights or low blows and it's on it's way - even a heel turn for HBK would have been good but I expect Ziggler losing to mysterio or the likely Smark dream of Christian leading to a 3 way storyline with christian torn between edge and jericho in the works?

Well, the angle isnt to rest just yet. If you remember, on Raw... Kendrick came out before his match and told Michael Cole and The King to talk about how he was looking for a partner, and Jericho needs a partner. So, I think they are doing something with it. But personally, I don't think that Brian Kendrick and Chris Jericho are going to tag team. I think TBK will just end up as the next Chavo Guerrero, and get released. Its too bad, because this angle could be a fun angle... If they didn't have him as a low carder, like now.

The Brain Kenderick & Gregory Helms would be a nice tag team , not likely but I would enjoy it, but since their on different shows and Hurricane is back and I don't see Kenderick beating Show & Jericho its unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back