• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoos On Women

The Brain

King Of The Ring
What are your thoughts? I’m probably the minority but I can’t stand them. I know tattoos are crazy popular these days but I just don’t think they look good on women. It bugs me when I see a good looking woman with graffiti on her body. Just a personal opinion but I don’t find it attractive at all.

I pretty much have a universal opinion on tattoo's regardless of gender. I had a ex that had a cute heart tattoo with an arrow through it. Right around her belly button. But her older sister had these absolutely horrid sleeve tattoo's on her arms. Just looked awful.

Usually I'm in the same boat Brain. I guess it depends on the tattoo and it's placement, I don't know. Though I usually find it unattractive and people think it's crazy I don't think it is sexy. Too each his own I guess.

Some can be pretty hot. Like on the back of the neck, around the belly button, above her ass. Then I don't mind one located say on the wrist or the ankle or somewhere, but it all depends what she has. If I see some bitch tattooed up like CM Punk or Randy Orton, I usually walk away in fear.

Tattooing boobs should be a federal offense.

I'm not a fan of any tattoos on a woman, but if a woman has to get one, something feminine like Alberto Del Rio's tattoos are not so bad.

Holy fuck... Women with tattoos, are hot. Not shitty tattoos, mind you... but something like...

url

url

url

So long as they have good tattoos and they stay away from their tits I dig it (even if they did have them on their tits I'd probably still go for it)

The best is when you see a mom go to pick up their kid, their shirt rides up in the back and you see the tattoo they probably got one drunken night on Spring Break back in college.

You know they totally regret the tattoo after ten years and the other moms in the PTA secretly laugh at her behind her back. Her husband who loved it when they meant because he figured she was going to put out quickly is embarassed as hell but doesn't want to pay to have it removed cause he'd rather see her get an obnoxiously humungous boob job instead which he will end up being embarassed about when he catches her fucking his brother.

The best is when you see a mom go to pick up their kid, their shirt rides up in the back and you see the tattoo they probably got one drunken night on Spring Break back in college.

You know they totally regret the tattoo after ten years and the other moms in the PTA secretly laugh at her behind her back. Her husband who loved it when they meant because he figured she was going to put out quickly is embarassed as hell but doesn't want to pay to have it removed cause he'd rather see her get an obnoxiously humungous boob job instead which he will end up being embarassed about when he catches her fucking his brother.

Holy run on sentences Batman! I need to learn how to proof read first thing in the morning.

Depends on the location and what its of. Tramp stamps, foot tattoos, neck tats, and those around the waistline aren't really doing it for me. Neither are the ones a lot of emo/punk/scene/whatever they are called now girls get on their upper chest that says something like "Life your live" or "Jumpstart my heart"

To be honest, despite the fact that I have two tattoos, I'm not a big fan of most of tattoos in general. One of mine is an original work and the other means something to me, too many people just pick shit off the wall flash and think it makes them special

The only time I don't approve of/love ink on women, is when it's shitty "jailhouse" style tattoos, or just shitty quality. Also, Boob ink. That's just immediate wood-killer, right there.

Maria+Brink.jpg

72000_172770732745018_128162493872509_439004_4154905_n.jpg

I see no difference in level of hotness. If a woman is attractive, it doesn't matter how much, or how little ink is on her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back