Talk Me Into Buying Wrestlemania 29

closet_fan

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm on the fence about buying Wrestlemania 29. I can honestly say that I've never ever seen any of them live. $70 is a lot to shell out. It will be by myself since none of my friends watch. And I obviously have to get it in HD.

As diehard fans who are getting it, or have watched every WM live in the past, tell me why I should get it, despite most of the card seeming so predictable.

I'd like to be talked into getting it.

tumblr_mfdnse6t3g1r6ybcpo5_1280.jpg

There's only one a year, usually about 70,000 people in attendance, you get to see EVERYBODY important on the one night, not just Rock and then Brock the next episode of Raw, HHH, Lesnar, Rocky, Cena, Taker, Punk, HBK and so on and most importantly, there's only one a year. It's a guilty pleasure, lot's of money but watching it live is a great feeling which you can take with you forever.

I don't see the appeal in watching it alone. Go to a bar and hang with other fans.

I pay $10 to get in and have a unhealthy meal while watching it with others.

I'm in the same boat. Taker vs Punk is the only match that has done enough to get me to care. Is one match worth $55, no. I'll probably be skipping out. This show has a bad Wrestlemania 25 type feel to it.

I'm convinces that Cena will turn heel and Punk will win now that I'm not buying the show.

I'll just say this...

The shows that everyone thinks are going to suck and are not excited for, always ends up being a great show. Vice versa the other way around.

Or you could belong to a streaming website that will only charge you $8 for WrestleMania in good quality, TNA "One Night Only" and ROH "Supercard of Honor VII". Granted, that would require you to rid yourself of morality and ethics.

Or you could belong to a streaming website that will only charge you $8 for WrestleMania in good quality, TNA "One Night Only" and ROH "Supercard of Honor VII". Granted, that would require you to rid yourself of morality and ethics.

They've been gone a long time ago. But if I am going to watch this, it's going to be on my 61" on the comfort of my couch. I don't want to see it on my little laptop.

Does your TV have a hole in it that allows you to put a thingy inside it and then connect the other end of the thingy in your laptop and watch the internet stuff on the bigger tv screen?

You don't have to buy it. You can just go to a Blast(?) Area and watch it with a bunch of other fans who are spending like 60% less to get together in a public place and watch it. I've been excited as shit for Wrestlemania for like the past six months now, but on my funds, I can't justify paying 60 dollars for an extended episode of a soap opera.

Seeing this awesome promo today got me more pumped for Wrestlemania than HHH/Brock or either of the World Title matches.

[YOUTUBE]aeTdI_20ZEc[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: TLC
I was just thinking this. When you rent a PPV on DirecTv, you get it for 24 hours.

Do WWE events do this to?

I'm on the fence about buying Wrestlemania 29. I can honestly say that I've never ever seen any of them live. $70 is a lot to shell out. It will be by myself since none of my friends watch. And I obviously have to get it in HD.

As diehard fans who are getting it, or have watched every WM live in the past, tell me why I should get it, despite most of the card seeming so predictable.

I'd like to be talked into getting it.

Lets put it this way, if the improbable happens and Cean turns heel or the streak ends than you will feel like an idiot. If nothing unexpected happens - its still Mania and will be enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back