• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sylverter Terkay

W

wp2 4 life

Sylverter Terkay & his boy Eljah burke what do you think ?????? & if this has been posted be 4 hand sorry, but if not I think he and kurt will face off by Wresle Maniia 23 if not befor i know 1 is smakdown and 1 is ECW.

Now if I ran things I would have Terkay run over some of smackdown's superstars and have it come out the Paul Heyman sent him to (F) things up 4 Theodore Long they seem to have a lil beef going in right now, after Terkay & burke show SmackDown that ECW is a big time Threat then Heyman has Terkay kick the shit out of Eljah Burke 4 not being EXtreme enough. Heyman and Terkay now go back to ECW By that time kurt will be back full time doing the same to the ECW locker room and I would have any one that is not a produck of wwe as ECW CHAMP and KURT Just about to win the Championship and then have Terkay run in and have cost Kurt the the win and the ECW Championship, just then Paul Heyman comes runing out to the ring gets on the mic and calls Kurt a fool and tells him that he only had Kurt come 2 ECW cuz he was the best and that heyman just wanted to take down the wwe and by picking Kurt up was the best way to do that, untill now! Now that a true champ a true fighter, has stepped out of of the shadows, and he goes by the name of SYLVERTER TERKAY! And yes Kurt you do hold a win over Terkay but it was a lucky win and you no it he had the flue and that was a long time ago and a lot has chaged since then. and so begins 1 hell of a feud and afte kurt can go back to smackdown wheir he should be. :headbanger: :007:

i actually injoyed his debut. granted he did mess up at one point, he looks solid. i thought that it was cool how he kept matt hardy grounded and he barely used any power manuvers to beat him. Terkay just hit matt with submissions until he tapped. i watch alot of UFC and Terkay's style is just like their's. it's nice to see that for a man his size he can move very easily around the ring and not have to rely solely on one or two big power moves (like some other superstars) to beat opponets. since its his first match i really can't say much more, but if he remains solid and continues to do what he's doing then i think he could make a major impact in the future.

It's gonna take a little more than a few matches to decided whether or not he's Main event status, I'd give him at least a year, maybe two if thats what it comes to, to decided whether or not he's Main Event status. He'll need to be in some decent fueds/storylines, win some titles, to start his climb up the ladder in the WWE, however very impressive nonetheless.

wp2 4 life said:
Sylverter Terkay & his boy Eljah burke what do you think ?????? & if this has been posted be 4 hand sorry, but if not I think he and kurt will face off by Wresle Maniia 23 if not befor i know 1 is smakdown and 1 is ECW.

Now if I ran things I would have Terkay run over some of smackdown's superstars and have it come out the Paul Heyman sent him to (F) things up 4 Theodore Long they seem to have a lil beef going in right now, after Terkay & burke show SmackDown that ECW is a big time Threat then Heyman has Terkay kick the shit out of Eljah Burke 4 not being EXtreme enough. Heyman and Terkay now go back to ECW By that time kurt will be back full time doing the same to the ECW locker room and I would have any one that is not a produck of wwe as ECW CHAMP and KURT Just about to win the Championship and then have Terkay run in and have cost Kurt the the win and the ECW Championship, just then Paul Heyman comes runing out to the ring gets on the mic and calls Kurt a fool and tells him that he only had Kurt come 2 ECW cuz he was the best and that heyman just wanted to take down the wwe and by picking Kurt up was the best way to do that, untill now! Now that a true champ a true fighter, has stepped out of of the shadows, and he goes by the name of SYLVERTER TERKAY! And yes Kurt you do hold a win over Terkay but it was a lucky win and you no it he had the flue and that was a long time ago and a lot has chaged since then. and so begins 1 hell of a feud and afte kurt can go back to smackdown wheir he should be. :headbanger: :007:

Nice storylines, I'd go basically with the same script. Sylvester looked impressive in his first match. I just can't see Kurt over at ecw, I hope they bring him back to the wwe soon.

He can wrestle.Im not sure about Elijah Buke havent seen him wrestle but he's suppose to this week so if he wrestles good then yeah ...

Sylvester Terkay has got to be the worst name I've ever heard. For god's sake it better be his real name because if the WWE gave it to him then they are a bunch of morons. I mean first Gunner Scott, now this?

I didn't see his debut, Smackdown's got to get off Fridays. I heard he's a former MMA and that he was the one Kurt Angle defeated for his gold medal. I guess he should have some talent.

Gunner Scott lmao wut kinda name is that? Gunner Scott quit though cuz he sucked ass.

Yeah, that is his real name, when I first read about him I thought it was Terkey, like the meat. Anyway, he sort of reminded me of Gunner Scott.

Flames Out
Dragon

Gunner Scott was 1 of tha worsest wrestlers in History. I loved creating him in SD V.S. RAW and kick his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back