Survivor Series: WWE Cruiserweight Championship match: Mustafa Ali VS Buddy Murphy

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I know this will likely end up on the kickoff like it seem every cruiserweight matches on major show, but still, i feel that while i don't see Buddy murphy lose the belt, this should be a really good match to open up the second hour of the Kickoff and get some of the fans excited for the rest of the show.

From a character perspective, Ali has become someone that I really enjoy on 205 Live. They frequently build him as the "heart and soul" of the brand and that pretty much holds true as Ali really puts a ton of effort into every match he has. Buddy Murphy, AKA the future Mr. Alexa Bliss, has also found new life within the CW Division and has been doing some great work himself.

This match is destined for the, needlessly, 2 hour long Survivor Series kickoff show, but that's okay as the CW Division as a whole does much better being in its own little self-contained miniverse than having any interaction with the main roster from Raw; otherwise, Vince would still be involved and the show would go back to being the dead weight it once was.

It should be a lot of fun and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ali finally score the win here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back