• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series Pictures

greg_74

Occasional Pre-Show
Just wanted to post a couple pictures as a follow up the my report from Survivor Series that can be found here.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/264...-confiscated-return-to-indianapolis-announced

Here are a couple pictures, including the Orton point for people interested to see and for the haters that will continue to hate.

View from our actual seats (Section 5 Row 11):

IMG_0117.jpg

View from the seats we were moved to (Section 16 Row 5 or 6 which is the first row for WWE events):

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

And finally the Orton point provided by the person sitting two seats to my left.

IMG_0153.jpg

The most money I've ever spent on wrestling was Extreme Rules this year. A friend and I sat three seats back from commentary, and it was glorious. Cost about $250 per ticket though, as I had to get them from StubHub at the last minute.

Actually, the most money I've ever spent on wrestling was having to pay Billy Gunn out-of-pocket for a Wrestlezone party in Chicago AFTER Extreme Rules. I managed to make most of that back at least.

The most money I've ever spent on wrestling was Extreme Rules this year. A friend and I sat three seats back from commentary, and it was glorious. Cost about $250 per ticket though, as I had to get them from StubHub at the last minute.

Actually, the most money I've ever spent on wrestling was having to pay Billy Gunn out-of-pocket for a Wrestlezone party in Chicago AFTER Extreme Rules. I managed to make most of that back at least.

:icon_neutral:

Did he change his "two words for ya" to "PAY ME"???

What is the hatred behind the point? I haven't really been paying much attention the last few days.

Great pics man.

Thanks man, those are just a few of the many I took.

What is the hatred behind the point? I haven't really been paying much attention the last few days.

Are you asking about the hatred behind me putting the pictures up?

Basically there are a couple guys in the comments section saying the live report I sent in to wrestlezone after Survivor Series was made up and didn't happen, saying I'm lying and creating fake names to back up my story.

Greg, my review is up and I talk about being distracted by the big screen. Did you find yourself constantly looking at it from where you were sitting?

Greg, my review is up and I talk about being distracted by the big screen. Did you find yourself constantly looking at it from where you were sitting?

Hey man read the review. I didn't look up at the screen really as we were so low that the light ring kind of blocked it. I looked more at the "TitanTron" or the TVs right in front of us when we got moved. I could definitely see it as a plus in the upper sections though. It'd be great for Pacers games if you aren't court side, big improvement.

I agree with a couple of your points. I too noticed the Indy crowd was a lot more anti Cena compared to previous shows I've seen there. The crowd loved Punk and I made a comment to my friends earlier that afternoon when we were walking around Indy of how many CM Punk shirts there were. Even some kids were wearing Punk shirts instead of Cena.

Also I felt the crowd was really into the WHC match and main elimination match and it seemed to loose a little energy for the beginning of the triple threat but then it picked back up.

Also all my friends and I thought it was one of the better shows of the year, maybe behind Mania and Extreme Rules? Idk because I haven't watched all of them but it was better than Royal Rumble which we attended too.

Overall despite there being no Rock, Lesnar, or Taker like rumored in the summer months, the show was very entertaining. The signs being taken away and us getting moved only added to a great story to tell.

Hey man read the review. I didn't look up at the screen really as we were so low that the light ring kind of blocked it. I looked more at the "TitanTron" or the TVs right in front of us when we got moved. I could definitely see it as a plus in the upper sections though. It'd be great for Pacers games if you aren't court side, big improvement.

I agree with a couple of your points. I too noticed the Indy crowd was a lot more anti Cena compared to previous shows I've seen there. The crowd loved Punk and I made a comment to my friends earlier that afternoon when we were walking around Indy of how many CM Punk shirts there were. Even some kids were wearing Punk shirts instead of Cena.

Also I felt the crowd was really into the WHC match and main elimination match and it seemed to loose a little energy for the beginning of the triple threat but then it picked back up.

Also all my friends and I thought it was one of the better shows of the year, maybe behind Mania and Extreme Rules? Idk because I haven't watched all of them but it was better than Royal Rumble which we attended too.

Overall despite there being no Rock, Lesnar, or Taker like rumored in the summer months, the show was very entertaining. The signs being taken away and us getting moved only added to a great story to tell.

I, too, thought the show was good. This makes me wonder if having different announcers (or having them say different things than they are currently told in their earpieces) would really provide a vastly different television-viewing experience.

What did you feel about Cesaro?

I, too, thought the show was good. This makes me wonder if having different announcers (or having them say different things than they are currently told in their earpieces) would really provide a vastly different television-viewing experience.

What did you feel about Cesaro?

I thought Cesaro got an okay reaction, better than I've heard on tv where it is pretty quiet for him. I was cheering for him though because I am not a fan of R-Truth or as our sign said, R-Goof which should show up nice on the DVD haha.

I liked our section though, there were quite a few guys rooting for the heels so that could have influenced my opinion on reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back