Surely this is against some election law

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
STAMFORD, Conn. – To celebrate the victory of restoring voters’ right to wear WWE clothing at the polls, World Wrestling Entertainment will be giving away WWE merchandise near select Connecticut poll locations on Election Day, this Tuesday, Nov. 2.

“I can’t think of a better way for WWE fans to celebrate their constitutional rights and freedom of expression while voting than to proudly wear the WWE merchandise that Connecticut Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz attempted to prohibit from the polls,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, World Wrestling Entertainment.

Out of respect for voters from all political parties, WWE will not be handing out merchandise within 75 feet of polling locations, and merchandise will be available on a first come, first served basis.

Some cunt at my local polling station was wearing a Conservative rosette when I went to vote. She's fortunate I'm a gentleman and so didn't hand out some of Uncle Sam's Patented Street Justice™.

Nope, this is Vinces way of saying "fuck you" to the people who were trying to prevent people in WWE merchandice from voting. Since they've ammended their position WWE totally can do that.

Yeah I wasn't allowed to wear my "commies aren't cool" t-shirt. Had to go back and get changed.

Yeah I wasn't allowed to wear my "commies aren't cool" t-shirt. Had to go back and get changed.

Likely because commies are cool:

communistparty.png

Especially the ones responsible for millions of death. Ah, communism.

Not a fan of how Vince has handled this whole thing. I'm not going to go as far as to say he's done anything illegal, but it just hasn't sat well with me, personally.

Not a fan of how Vince has handled this whole thing. I'm not going to go as far as to say he's done anything illegal, but it just hasn't sat well with me, personally.

Well, it is Vince McMahon. Genius, but not exactly the poster child for maturity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back