Superlatives

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Anyone remember those High School Superlatives that people cared so much about? For those who don't know what superlatives are, they're usually when the entire school/class votes for people (usually seniors) for titles like "Most Likely to Suceed" and "Best Smile", you know, shit like that?

I was just rummaging through some packed up stuff and found my high school yearbook, thought it was pretty funny that I got voted "Most Individual". I mean, what the hell does that even mean? Maybe it was the fact that I used to listen to Wu-Tang Clan while reading Thoreau or Kerouac.

So did anybody else get voted on in these things? I want to know really if anyone here won the ever-so prestigious "Most Likely to Suceed" award. Because that means the title was probably wrong :D

Lol, we did a smiliar thing last year; I think as just a fun way to end the year. It was really funny to just mess around with all your friends and then hope to win something at the end :)

I won Best dressed and most likely to take photos lol
Best dressed probably because I love clothes so much, I'm a typical girl when it comes to that. And I don't care if someone else doesn't like what I'm wearing, because it's my life, my clothes, and they're all just braindead for following the crowd and every fashion that goes with it.

Most likely to take photos because me and my best friends ALWAYS have a camera on us, and we take pics of all the great moments. There are so many with us it's amazing. Everyone wants to get in our pics as well lmao.

We're doing them now. I've been nominated for biggest moaner. Yes, biggest moaner. That sucks.

I wanted to get "Most likely to go on Big Brother".

Did you know that Edge actually got voted "Most likely to become WWE Champion"?

Ewww, I won two things, even though the on is nothing to be proud of.. I got voted " Most likely to be seen on an Episode of America's most wanted"... I don't know how that happened, but i guess it was my "I dont give a damn attitude"....At least people knew who i was :confused: I havent been on AMW yet so this is bogus..

I also got voted "most improved student"... I got this because i brought my GPA from under a 2.0 to around 3.0.... Going into the last qtr of my 10th grade year my gpa was lower than a 2.0... but from the last qtr of my 10th grade year to the end of my 12th grade year i got nothing lower than a 3.6...

I won "Most Likely to Win an Oscar". Which is weird because I didn't get "Class Actor". Although I probably didn't get that one because of inability to be cast as any likable characters. I played the hero like once. The guy who won it always played the same character... himself. *Eyeroll*

This yeat I won Most School Spirit. I won it as a joke, since it had to be a guy and a girl, and no guys have any school spirit. I knew I probably wasn't going to win anything, and nobody knew who to vote for on this category and I told tem to vote for me. Y'all have a bunch of weird superlatives (most likely to win an oscar, most likely to apper on AMW), my school just has the basic ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back