• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supercard: Stampede Wrestling

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Create your very own supercard. You can use any wrestlers that were mainstays of Stampede Wrestling. The Company I ask you to create a super card for is Stampede Wrestling, based out of Calgary, Alberta. You can make the match, but limit those gimmick matches, unless it is a company that endorses gimmick matches like ECW. Give reasons behind the matches. Try to limit each wrestler to one match per wrestler.

Bret Hart/Jim Niedhart vs British Bulldog/Dynamite Kid
The tag team match that defines Stampede Wrestling. Bret Hart, arguably the greatest Stampede wrestler of all time, with his tank of a partner in Jim. Bulldog, powering the team with his rocket fast partner Dynamite Kid. This match, showcasing the four men who made Stampede Wrestling known for what it was, when they came to the WWE, would put on the greatest main event the company could have had. Bret would have to win, after many near falls against his team. The show would end with the whole Stampede Family coming to the ring to shake all four men's hands.

Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship
Owen Hart vs Chris Benoit

Two of the most gifted men to ever set foot in the ring, both starting off in the same company, the one Owen's father built. A great back and forth match, with Benoit getting the win with the flying headbutt onto Owen.

Stampede International Tag Team Championship
TJ Wilson/Harry Smith vs Teddy Hart/Jack Evans
Before this match, The bring Ed Whalen out to call the main events. Ed gets to call the future match, as one of these teams will be named the new Tag Team Champions. Theg fans would get to see what Wrestlers of the new generation are like, with a great technical showdown, involving 2 harts, and two adopted harts prove that the harts will live forever. Harry Smith would get the win here.

Bad News Allen vs Abdullah The Butcher

Well although Stampede was remembered for some of the great technical wrestlers it produced, it also produced some blood thirsty wrestlers. This match would be a blood bath, with one of the most angry men ever in the ring cutting open Abdullah's forehead once again. This match would end in a disqualification.

Stampede Elimination Match
Cuban Assassin/Archie Gouldie/Sweet Daddy Siki vs Brian Pillman/Bruce Hart/Dave Ruhl
Three of Stampedes greatest heels taking on 3 of the great faces of the company. Dave Ruhl would get his revenge on Siki and the Assassin. The Stomper would take the poster child of the Harts to the ground and try to use his signature stomp. Flying Brian would hit the move and get the pin over someone.

Keith Hart vs Tokyo Joe
Student vs Teacher, the match that will prove who is the better. The first Hart to battle in the night, I would want Keith Hart, the man who was the stable head in the family. I would have Joe winning the match, and have Stu Hart coming out after wards, and raising Joe and Keith's hands, welcoming us to his life.

Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship
Leo Burke vs Don Gagné
The two men who put on amazing shows. This title is rich in history for the world of Stampede Wrestling, and both of these men craved the title throughout their runs in the Calgary promotion. A great opening match, which I would have Burke pinning Don in a title defense.

3 Hour show.
OPENING BOUT:
Bret Hart Vs Owen Hart
The Hart fued everyones always wanted. Yet we never got. These two men are arguably two of the greatest wrestlers the business has ever seen. What more could we ask for?

BACKSTAGE:
We got to Hulk Hogan in the back. Wearing the title around his waist. He cuts a very heelish promo. Telling the world, that he is going to pulverize Stone Colds Ass later on tonight in the main event.

Next Bout:
Undertaker vs Killer Kowalski
The dead man vs arguably the greatest heel of all time. He played the part so well. The Undertaker better watch out. Because tonight, hes the one thats being taken to hell.

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle
In a 1 hour iron man match we have the two greatest wrestlers (imo) of all time. Putting on the best show of all time. Kurt Angle being athletically gifted, able to go the distance, and probably the most enduring man the sports ever seen vs The submission powerhouse, Chris Jericho. Submission after submission. Chris Jericho would wear down the warrior in Angle. Could Angle overcome the odds?

Big Van Vader vs Big Boss Man vs Bam Bam Bigelo (spelling?)
My 3 favorite big men. Ever. I chose this out of marksmanship. If the ring can even hold these three, they will put on one hell of a show. In the end, Its anyones game.

Mainevent: The marks dream.
Hulk hogan Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
The two biggest superstars ever. They can deliever one amazing show. After a huge stunner, and one big leg drop. This could be either mans game. These mega stars. Will go to hell and back. In 3 stages of hell. The first match. Being a Falls count anywhere, the next, being Last Man Standing, Last but not least...We have, an I Quit match. Like I said, every marks dream.

Gross, I completely miss-read that, I thought you said, Any wrestler, Any Company. T_T :shit:

Well KK, You did start with a great match. But that match and feud did happen before, with Owen Hart going over Bret Hart at Wrestlemania. I did like one of your matches for the show in a form of a tribute match, Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle would be a great tribute to Stampede Wrestling, as both are great technical wrestlers, with Jericho having the connections to the Harts, and Angle having a lot of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back