• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sunny's a Bitch, Gets Cut Off From WWE's Rehab Program

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE made a public announcement today that they would no longer fund rehab treatment for Tammy Sytch, which is believed to be the first time the company has done so for any previously contracted talent.

Sytch had blasted WWE in an interview with Sean Oliver of Kayfabe Commentaries claiming the company had for an expensive rehab facility, but once Linda McMahon lost the senate election, moved her to a far cheaper facility. She claimed that she asked WWE to move her to a better place due to the bad conditions, and brought up how much they spent on Scott Hall, she claimed she was told, "Well, you're not Scott Hall."

A story on the DVD is at http://www.cagesideseats.com/videos...h-alleges-wwe-rehab-mistreatment-in-new-shoot

The WWE's statement in respoinse was: "As part of the Former Talent Rehabilitation Program, WWE has sent Ms. Sytch to rehabilitation numerous times, with all costs covered by WWE. Unfortunately, Ms. Sytch has continued to make poor personal choices and is ultimately responsible for the consequences of these decisions. WWE has always provided rehabilitation at a certified treatment center, however, given Ms. Sytch's inability to change her lifestyle and successfully complete treatment, WWE wil no longer fund her rehabilitation."

1. Rehab isn't some right; you're getting paid to get yourself clean, and you have abused this multiple times, bitch.

2. The McMahons are pretty scummy, and this may just be all PR, but they've at least foot the bill for hundreds of stars to go to rehab. Do you really think you're going to win the battle of public opinion when they do this program, and might I remind you have done so for your skank ass multiple times.

3. Fuck you.

4. Go get arrested again

When you look much worse
Than Vince fucking McMahon, jack
You're doing it wrong

I could not agree more with what you said in number 3. No one is making them pay for rehab and it's not their responsibility if you go multiple times and can't get your shit together.

"Well, you're not Scott Hall."

:lmao: No shit.

And even Scott Hall wasn't arrested 8 times in a month for disorderly conduct. He just showed up too drunk to move that one time.

I just can't fathom I'd feel such little sympathy for a person who has had so much bad shit happen to them, but this is it. And for some reason, WWE bends over backwards for this woman, and this is what she has to say?

Vince is really scummy; but even hearing this woman's name makes me feel a little revolted

I think Dawn Marie was the only woman to have successfully sued the WWE - and if Sunny tries, that will be full of nothing but fail. And hilarity.

WWE helped get her out of jail on Oct. 18th by paying for her to stay at a treatment facility that Sytch claimed cost them $1,000 per day.

Well, that was only until the lovely Linda lost the election. As soon as the dust had settled in the polling stations, Sytch got turfed out of the classy joint and put in the cheapest possible alternative that slashed WWE's bills by almost 90%. I guess Vince McMahon had to start saving his pennies after ending up with no return on a huge $100 million investment in his wife's political career.

That's not just biting the hand that feeds you; that's taking it off at the elbow.

I think some of you are being a tad bit judgmental here.

Let's assume Sunny is telling the truth (which, I admit, is no guarantee), then that's pretty fucked up WWE would do something like that. I mean, you just can't dangle something in front of someone's face and then snatch it away. WWE surely could have easily afforded to keep Sunny in that place. It's not her fault they blew all that money on Linda's election.

Also, you guys aren't realizing that rehab is a bonding experience. I've never been there, but know a few people who have. I'm sure the "luxury" of the first place isn't the only thing that she misses from there; I'm sure she bonded with a couple of members and maybe even counselors. Imagine if you go to a place like rehab, make some progress and make some new friends, only for half way through you're moved to a new place to start all over again, where most likely the members and counselors aren't half as friendly and engaging. That's a tough pill to swallow and Sunny had every right to be bitter about it (again, this is assuming she's telling the truth).

All that said, Sunny shouldn't have been a baby about it. She had every right to bitch, but her focus should have been straightening herself up and that only. However, her pride and ego were more important to her than her health, and that's a damn shame.

THEY ARE PAYING FOR YOUR TREATMENT! THEY ARE. If you're in a position where someone is giving something to you for free to help you, you don't get to decide on what terms they do it. If you don't like it, don't accept it, it's not mandatory.

WWE cant keep paying for her over and over if she repeatedly doesnt give a shit and goes back to the drugs/booze every time.

They have funded her for ages and each time she fucks up. Why should they keep doing it if she doesnt try and help herself.

I expect better from drug addicts. I remember the good ol' days when drug addicts had at least a modicum of respect. Today's drug addicts are giving our drug addicted fore fathers a bad name. <<Shakes fist in the air vigorously>>

I try not to think of the current Sunny. Rather, when I think Sunny, its the 95-98 WWF version. She was the first girl in WWF that they purposly exploited for her looks. Nothing quite like being a 13 year old boy and seeing Sunny half dressed being shot at the best angles.

I think some of you are being a tad bit judgmental here.

Let's assume Sunny is telling the truth (which, I admit, is no guarantee), then that's pretty fucked up WWE would do something like that. I mean, you just can't dangle something in front of someone's face and then snatch it away. WWE surely could have easily afforded to keep Sunny in that place. It's not her fault they blew all that money on Linda's election.

Also, you guys aren't realizing that rehab is a bonding experience. I've never been there, but know a few people who have. I'm sure the "luxury" of the first place isn't the only thing that she misses from there; I'm sure she bonded with a couple of members and maybe even counselors. Imagine if you go to a place like rehab, make some progress and make some new friends, only for half way through you're moved to a new place to start all over again, where most likely the members and counselors aren't half as friendly and engaging. That's a tough pill to swallow and Sunny had every right to be bitter about it (again, this is assuming she's telling the truth).

All that said, Sunny shouldn't have been a baby about it. She had every right to bitch, but her focus should have been straightening herself up and that only. However, her pride and ego were more important to her than her health, and that's a damn shame.

Pssh. WWE never does wrong.

JMT if you were running a business and a former employee asks for help, you would do everything in your power to help correct? But when said former employee does shit to get herself arrested what? 8 times in a month? That should be when you cut your losses..... if this is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back