Sunday Night Heat

DaleBryan

Occasional Pre-Show
So I was thinking the other day, I believe I was watching Superstars, and I was thinking how I missed Sunday Night Heat. When I was a kid I watched it every sunday (almost)... but espicially if there was a paperview coming on right after, you always got some sort of feeling about the paperview. idk what it was but I liked it. I also really looked forward to seeing what the paperview set up looked like, since I wouldn't generally get paperviews unless it was WrestleMainia. of course now days that wouldn't really matter, since all the set ups are all pretty much the same. Now I'm not saying that WWE should ADD another hour of programming in the week, however I am saying that I think they should either move "Superstars" to sunday nights from 6-7. or Cancel Superstars and bring back "HEAT". Not that the name of the show really matters, but it would be pretty cool to have it be HEAT again.

What do you guys think?
Leave Superstars on Thursday, the way it is?
Leave it Superstars on Thursday, AND add HEAT on Sunday?
Move Superstars to Sunday?
Cancel Superstars, and bring back HEAT?

I agree, I think the feeling that I use to have as a kid is that I was going to miss something... They would sell the hell out their ppvs on Sunday Night Heat, and then they'd also have this free ppv preshow on as well recapping the events. I don't reallly get that feeling about WWE PPVs anymore, but I agree HEAT was good, but it was really good when it first stated coming on as Sunday Night Heat.

I think they should add an hour of WWE programing per month.

Have the show only on the Sunday of the ppv from 7-8pm right before the ppv airs. I think they should make it similar to TNA's reaction where it has some sit-down interviews, recaps etc. Also they can possibly air one match such as a ppv dark match, but it should definitely have that pre-show feel to it to get people excited for for the ppv.

First off...

I have NEVER seen it spelled Paperview... Didn't know we were looking to "See Paper"...

Anyway... I think they should just add a Heat type show if not exactly Heat itself. I wouldn't mind WWE striking a couple TV deals to show classic WWE programming or a WWE Channel or something.

But I vote yes on Heat.

Personally, I think that they need to do something, but not another Sunday Night Heat. The problem with that show is that it wouldn't have any relevance. With the talk that they might do a PPV Pre-Show, we may finally get something. I like Superstars the way it is, because it has a greater legacy than Heat. I just wish that with Superstars, they did it like the old days of Prime Time Wrestling, and show matches from House Shows, give the show a different feel.

But that isn't how WWE operates anymore, and will probably never operate that way again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back