Summit: UK style!

We asked you on MSN and you made a joke about travelling thousands of miles for it. Dave will back me up when he gets here.

He did yeah.

Was nice getting texts about the updates, almost didn't end up going :lmao:

Just kidding Dave, you sorted it brilliantly!

Everyone can still come, damn!

Seriously, get some tickets and meet all of us in London and we will all get absolutely trashed before and after Smackdown. It will be epic and the more the merrier.

Hmmm... nope, not interested. No HBK because he's on the other show and possibly no Taker because he might take time of after Wrestlemania. As awful as RAW is, I'd still rather go to the RAW taping, wherever that is.

Are you the male version of me, seriously?

and my thought is it's post mania, he'll be napping for three months

Smackdown/ECW>Shawn Michaels

While I love HBK as a performer, two shows is going to win over one guy who may not even wrestle on the night.

Hey I'm getting old, the only people in the WWE I'm actually bothered about are HBK and Taker, everyone else gets varying degrees of meh.

Dave, Phoenix, mark out for Hurricane for me.

Or make a sign referring to me. :)

Ah but the question is, will the Hurricane still be around on ECW? Tune in next week!

If you're on O2, you can apply for them via the priority seating, unless sold out already. General Sale commences on Saturday at 9AM GMT (for both Raw and Smackdown)

PM for the links and details

I shall be buying two tickets for Smackdown tomorrow, if anyone wants the other one, let me know, and I'll sell it to you.

I have bought tickets. I have a spare one, which will either pay for my seat when it goes on eBay two weeks before the show or is available to anyone who wants it on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back