Summit: UK style!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just got off the phone with TicketMaster as I ordered three tickets to the Smackdown/ECW Wresltemania Revenge live taping in the O2 arena next year. Myself, Dave Phoenix and Lee are going to light this shit up. We have Row J tickets and should be on the TV side.

Talk about how awesome this is here. Also, suggest signs for us to take.

I'll be there too, I imagine. The arena is 3 tube stops from my house. Also, I thought the tickets went on sale on Saturday?

There was a thread a while when we were trying to gauge interest for the Summit. It was open-ended. You should still come though.

I'll be there too, I imagine. The arena is 3 tube stops from my house. Also, I thought the tickets went on sale on Saturday?

Yeah, because I am with O2 for my phone contract, I get priority seating. The tickets go on sale to O2 customers 48 hours before anyone else.

Oh right, I see. Should be the fucking Orange Arena. I'll have to make do with buy one get one free cinema tickets and buy my ticket(s) on Saturday.

True.

I am looking forward to this immensely. £150 down the swanny until next April but I will get £100 bsck, so it's all good.

Hmmm... nope, not interested. No HBK because he's on the other show and possibly no Taker because he might take time of after Wrestlemania. As awful as RAW is, I'd still rather go to the RAW taping, wherever that is.

It, too, is in London.

00515_seating_chart_large.gif

We will be in block A1. Those are not half bad seats.

Aw bollocks. Don't worry, I'll get around there at some point.

Holy shit, Dave and Dave Phoenix, and Lee?

Pics or I will rage.

Man, all I have to look forward to is Dewey.
(Just kidding, Dewey.)

I just got off the phone with TicketMaster as I ordered three tickets to the Smackdown/ECW Wresltemania Revenge live taping in the O2 arena next year. Myself, Dave Phoenix and Lee are going to light this shit up. We have Row J tickets and should be on the TV side.

Talk about how awesome this is here. Also, suggest signs for us to take.

Can't even invite your fellow creative member to this? And I'm not talking about Fratelli.

We asked you on MSN and you made a joke about travelling thousands of miles for it. Dave will back me up when he gets here.

We asked you on MSN and you made a joke about travelling thousands of miles for it. Dave will back me up when he gets here.

What was it that I said to X the other day that irritated him?

Oh yes, Repressed Memories Syndrome.

Either that or I was halfway drunk. Either or works fine as an excuse.

I'll accept either. Still tickets don't go on sale until Saturday. Get on it!

I'll accept either. Still tickets don't go on sale until Saturday. Get on it!

I may have to cancel.....$952 just for one person round trip to London and back. No hotel, no car rental........needless to say I wouldn't have a girlfriend by the time I came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back