Summerslam co-main event

Gavschenko

Pre-Show Stalwart
In my opinion i would love to see cena vs sting the franchise of wwe vs the franchise of wcw it will never happen but i would love to see it as sting should be used more before next years match at mania and there is no bigger match than this in my opinion. I think this would steal the show as cena is currently having the best matches every week and the star power alone in the match would make it good.

What do you think of this match?
Who would you have sting fight other than cena?

Cena began WWE in 2002 after wcw became just another trademark file in Stamford , i recall seeing a young sting in him though.. similiar look, young and athletic.. comparing to a 1991 sting mind you..

No, i would prefer to see sting vs rollins, or sting vs owens.. let Cena keep up the us title gimkick of putting over future main eventers, heck i really wanna see ziggler turn vicious heel and go after cena and the us title... but looks like owens vs cena will last past battleground

Speaking as a Sting fan if he has any more matches in a WWE ring he needs a win. For Sting to have maybe one more match and to lose and finish his career 0-2 in WWE would be a big disappointment.

Old Timer Sting. ( like Undertaker ) is still recovering from the beat down he received from The Game at Wrestlemania. He probably won't be ready to fight ( like Undertaker ) until the next Wrestlemania. Where ( like Undertaker ) he will probably battle The Undertaker ( like Undertaker ) in a wheelchair match for the rights to the golden I.V Bag. When Undertaker gives him the fifth tombstone of the match for the win, Sting will then announce his retirement. But then Ric Flair's music hits, Flair jaunts down to the ring but can't continue because of the positive reaction he's getting from the crowd. A crying Ric Flair is led away from the ring by paramedics. Hulk Hogan charges down to the ring, but he's in street clothes. He lays down for Sting who pins him and the place goes crazy.

That is whats going to happen. Sorry to spoil it for everyone.

In my opinion i would love to see cena vs sting the franchise of wwe vs the franchise of wcw it will never happen but i would love to see it as sting should be used more before next years match at mania and there is no bigger match than this in my opinion. I think this would steal the show as cena is currently having the best matches every week and the star power alone in the match would make it good.

What do you think of this match?
Who would you have sting fight other than cena?

That would be an interesting match. I can't say it'll be bad. I just wonder what the story would be behind the match.

I'd love to see Sting fight Seth Rollins. I could see those two having a great match and it could be a different angle from HHH vs. Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back