• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If WWE was smart they would capitalize on this card

That N Word

Actively evolving
Now rolling around the internet there is a belief that The Undertaker is returning to turn heel and cost Brock the match. According to Reddit User TheWrestlingFan123
(**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**)Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker (self.WWE)
submitted 3 hours ago by TheWrestlingFan123

Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker. He is expected to return at Battleground and new details I have found out is The Deadman will be turning heel and beginning a feud with Brock costing him the title and the match. The two will then clash at SummerSlam with Brock more than likely going over again to so that way The Taker rub is fresh again for whoever is the first man to beat Brock clean since Extreme Rules 2013.
As of this writing The Undertaker is currently is scheduled to lock horns with John Cena at WrestleMania 32 in a Career vs. Career match and Brock Lesnar is scheduled to face Roman Reigns again. Sting is scheduled to face Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam or WrestleMania 32. There is talk of having Sting face Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the world title. But there is also talk of having Triple H face Rollins at Summerslam.
If WWE was smart they would actually do this. But with some matches flipped around.

My SummerSlam card would look like-
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- Seth get's cocky about defeating The Beast saying he did it all on his own and never needed The Authority. Triple H comes out and get's in his face and Seth apologized before he Pedigrees Triple H.

John Cena vs. Sting- Owens def. Cena for the US Title and Cena comes out the next night on Raw and say's he is done with the US Title and he is calling out anyone for SummerSlam for a John Cena Open Challenge. Sting accepts and we get a battle between the two Franchise. Billed "Icon vs. Icon" "Franchise of WCW" vs. "Franchise of WWE" "Legend vs. Legend"

[Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker-Same scenario as the Reddit user. Taker returning turning heel costing Brock the match and say's there is only one thing left for him to do and that is to beat Brock Lesnar.

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose- A jealous Ambrose cost Reigns the match with Wyatt for stealing his spotlight and the two have a personal rivalry over the following months trading victories.

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt- Wyatt moves on to his next victim in Orton.

Team Bella vs. Team BAD vs. Team Freaks and Geeks- No Explanation needed this is a definite lock.

(WWE US Title) Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens (c)- I think we can confirm this with or without Cena. Have Owens wins a few before Cesaro def. him for the title in a lengthy feud.

Sheamus vs. Ryback (IC Title)- Sheamus takes credit for taking Ryback out in the tag match until Ryback makes his return going after Sheamus.

Kickoff-Big Show vs. The Miz-Show makes the final turn in his career turning face and going after The Big Mouth.

I love almost everything you just posted with this....The only part I'd change is the Reigns/Ambrose match at SummerSlam. A jealousy swerve on a non-title doesn't make sense at all. I know why you did it, but this card at Battleground doesn't make sense to make it happen now. I do like the rest of the card. Although just a last minute observation, I don't see a Big Show/Miz rematch at SS. The winner tonight is facing Ryback at SS. Seamus may not have a feud for SS. I don't see anything available for him.

I will change this card a little bit:
Main Event - Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton - the match i want to see for a long long time. How to: Lesnar beat the hell out of Rollins at Battleground, so Seth miss couple of RAWs to sell it, and HHH unsure of what to expect, announce #1 contender match on RAW, which Orton wins...thus also planting seeds for future HHH/Rollins match

#1 contender match - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns - another match that should be made long time ago. Story: Seth appears on RAW last week before Summerslam, the Main Event already set and HHH refuse to add Rollins in it, instead adding him into already set #1 contender match

Sting vs Undertaker - entances, taunts, signatures, nothing else needed...after the match Bray Wyatt and his new enforcer - Kane (the guy is done as authority figure in my opinion) attack both Sting & Taker setting up a future feud.

Sheamus vs Ryback

Big Show vs Miz

Owens vs Cesaro

Cena vs Rusev

Night of Champions:

Lesnar vs Orton vs Sheamus vs Shield member (whoever wins at Summerslam) - Orton wins the title at Summerslam, Sheamus cash in next night, so Brock and Orton have their rematches clause, and Shield guy is #1 contender, making it fatal 4 way match.

Sting vs Kane - Wyatt announce that the only way to get to him is to go through Kane first, so match is set and Sting wins it.

Hell in a Cell:
Sting goes 1 on 1 with Wyatt in a Cell, Kane appears and cost Sting the match

Survivor Series:
Team Wyatt (Bray, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan, Kane) vs Team Sting (Sting + 3 others) - Team Sting wins

TLC:
Bray Wyatt vs Sting - tables - Bray wins it

Royal Rumble:
After long performance into RR match by Bray, Sting throws him over the top rope. Bray viciously attack Sting for that and "injured" him.

Fast Lane - nothing.

Wrestlemania
- Sting vs Bray Wyatt 1 on 1 - Sting wins it.
- Triple H vs Seth Rollins - Rollins wins

So, a heel Undertaker (as in booked as a heel) is going to face Super Cena in the Undertaker's home state of Texas at Wrestlemania and lose?

Nope. John Cena may very well retire the Undertaker at Wrestlemania but the Undertaker will not be a full blown heel in his final match, and IF he costs Brock the title the crowd will be split 50-50 at most.

Only way Taker turns full blown heel is if he names Stephanie as the Goddess of Darkness and proceeds to tombstone babies for weeks on end.

Thanks for posting but this wreaks of internet drivel click bait. I'm not calling your post click-bait I am calling the story click bait.

Hmm...heel Taker, that would be interesting. I just think somebody besides Brock could benefit going over Taker like Kevin Owens. I think regardless if Brock was to beat Taker or again or not beating Brock is a big deal, only HHH and Cena beat him since his return.

Cena vs. Taker would be a great match but I don't know if it's a good idea to have it at next year's WrestleMania since they'll be in Texas, they'll boo worse than Brock beating Taker at WM XXX.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sting vs. Bray, unfortunately, this is another situation where a part timer would beat Bray again. Bray desperately needs big wins like this.

Rollins vs. Sting would be cool, especially since Sting did attack Rollins at Survivor Series this past year and if Rollins was to get a win over him that would be huge. I think they should save Rollins vs. HHH for WrestleMania, they could really make it a long term feud like Rock/Cena, Rollins/Orton.

If Undertaker vs Lesnar is happening at summerslam then I hope Taker goes over. I don't think he has ever pinned Brock Lesnar. Makes sense since Lesnar is probably going to be gone for another few months after summerslam. Taker will be too, but still I want him to win.

Rumor has it that Sting vs Undertaker is something that Vince doesn't want for wrestlemania. Maybe they headline Summerslam? I'm going so it would be awesome to be there for such a historic match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back