• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sully's Rant Thread

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well we all know I love to rant, and I have decided that I should make a thread, specified for my ranting.

Some of us just need to let it all out, and I find the best way for me, is typing a huge paragraph onto the internet. If you are the same, come into this thread, and feel free to write a big, huge, Game Rage like word fort, of whatever type of rant you want. Rant about your Boss, your wife, you favorite TV show, a certain poster on here. Just let it all out, I won't judge. I'll be using this thread to post all of my random rants. If there is another thread which pertains to the topic, I will possibly rant there, but for all my off topic rants, I will be posting them here. :)

Sadly at this time, I don't have much to rant about, but I'm sure in about 24 hours I will.

And we should care about this thread why??

THIS. Why the fuck would you make a thread about ranting then say "I have nothing to rant about" why don't you go back to stalking 16 year old girls?

I agree Anon, but I figured opening it up with a rant wouldn't work anyways. I think it's good thread idea. If you guys don't like my thread idea, why don't you um...rant about it?

goodgrief.jpg

Please Overlords I beg thee to nip this in the bud.

If he comes in here tomorrow singing about how a guy looked at him funny or why is it that there aren't water fountains to wash his butt in the bathroom stall, we would all suffer insufferably now, wouldn't we?

B-Hammer his thread!

THIS. Why the fuck would you make a thread about ranting then say "I have nothing to rant about" why don't you go back to stalking 16 year old girls?

^^

Not that I have to make sense. This thread definitely doesn't make any.

You're Game Rage's little brother.

Please tell me there's a variation of the alt rule that can ban this heathen.

Well D-man, deal with it, because I'm going to keep posting in it. When I have a rant, I will post in it.

How about instead of demanding it die in peace (while also bumping the thread in the process, great job with that), you just not post in it. That why my thread can still have any bit of quality it can, before it "dies".

On second thought, let this thread die. I know D Man is a huge cocky asshole, but he's right on this one. I'm just gonna drop outta The Cage for awhile, hang out in the GSD and Non Spam sections. It seems lately I've been getting lot's of negative heat, I'm going to let it cool down, then I'll slowly come back into The Cage.

Funny thing is though, the people that red rep me only make themselves look like dicks. When I have a long row of Green Rep from one thread, and then from that one thread, you have one red rep..the red rep is the one that's kinda out of the ordinary. But like I said, Ima let this thread die, hopefully then drop outta The Cage for a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back