Suggestions please

Dude, you're asking people to give your their time and effort to give you a new name. I think that bridge is been crossed. lol

No, its just I am really really un-creative and I thought maybe being a writer yourself you would have a much easier time being creative. My job is about numbers, numbers I understand. Creativeness not so much

No, its just I am really really un-creative and I thought maybe being a writer yourself you would have a much easier time being creative. My job is about numbers, numbers I understand. Creativeness not so much

Ma++y.

Matthew.

I really would need a starting point in which you want to begin before I just randomly give names. Otherwise Rebecca actually has truth.. in which saying "Becca-holic" would be it.

If you don't give people hints on where you wanna go with it, then anyone can say anything and its be "creative."

Well, something that either includes Midnight, Dusk, Driver, Cloud or Matt, Matty or Mattie. Or maybe ok how does Midnight Phoenix sound? or MP for short

Well, something that either includes Midnight, Dusk, Driver, Cloud or Matt, Matty or Mattie. Or maybe ok how does Midnight Phoenix sound? or MP for short

Matt Phoenix. (great name)

Matty Midnight.

Midnight Driver. (sounds more like a finisher)

Cloud Mattie. (like cloud 9, only.. you)

It's all Becca's fault again.

I thought Jonny covered that in his thread. At least you're finally learning.

Ok Matt Phoenix it is, sounds good to me, now to check if it is available.

Also quick question, does changing your name affect your log-in details?

Hey mattory314 congrats on 50 posts but i would like to point out what took you a year took me less than two weeks.I guess I don't have a life.LOL.Anyway your name should for sure be FOTH FAN

Hey mattory314 congrats on 50 posts but i would like to point out what took you a year took me less than two weeks.I guess I don't have a life.LOL.Anyway your name should for sure be FOTH FAN

Why are you going to come into a thread I created to slag me off? So what if it took me a year to make 50, it doesnt worry me in the least that I dont post that often, I much prefer to read what everyone is saying as I am on WZ while I am at work as it keeps the boredom away. I much prefer to post in only relevant topics and in threads in which I have a real opinion and a view I can debate comprehensively before I post in post counting sections.

Your backhanded compliment is not needed and would prefer if you didnt reply to this post. As for the name suggestion, I have already decided on Matt Phoenix, and as I am personally not a fan of the Hardy's and as I am certainly not a fan of you I shall not be proceeding to change my name to FOTH Fan.

It was fucking beautiful. IT really was. The only Fan of FOTH is FOTH himself. And even he doesnt believe his own hype.

Why are you going to come into a thread I created to slag me off? So what if it took me a year to make 50, it doesnt worry me in the least that I dont post that often, I much prefer to read what everyone is saying as I am on WZ while I am at work as it keeps the boredom away. I much prefer to post in only relevant topics and in threads in which I have a real opinion and a view I can debate comprehensively before I post in post counting sections.

Your backhanded compliment is not needed and would prefer if you didnt reply to this post. As for the name suggestion, I have already decided on Matt Phoenix, and as I am personally not a fan of the Hardy's and as I am certainly not a fan of you I shall not be proceeding to change my name to FOTH Fan.

Well anyway I did forget to say congrats so congrats and don't worry dude i was just joking and your way of posting works too.Like I said I have 70 posts in less than 3 weeks I just don't have a social life.Anyway congrats dude and seriously FOTH Fan is a good name.lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back