• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Suggest Something To Watch

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, a lot of the time when I'm bored I can't find or think of anything good to watch. So I thought I'd start this thread where people would suggest good shows, movies, etc to watch.

I'll suggest a show that I've already seen every episode of, to date which is
Storage Wars. If you haven't seen it, it's a show basically about 4 guys(and their siblings/kids) who go to storage unit auctions and bid on the units, which the owners have abandoned/stopped paying rent on.

The characters and their quirks really make the show and I think it's a show anyone could find enjoyable.

I'll also suggest - scratch that - you know I can't even think of a movie I've seen lately that I'd suggest for others to see. Sometimes I feel like all the good shit stopped being made in like the 90s, aside from tv shows.

This just popped into my head. If your looking for something decently entertaining, watch either Beerfest or Super Troopers. I personally like Beer Fest better then Super Troopers.

TRU tv has worlds dummest bitches on right now....some skinny mother fucker just got his ass beat by some fat cow cause he called her a fat fuck.

If you like horror movies then the Scream series is pretty good.It's not that scary though and is pretty funny at parts. It's more of a jump out of your seat horror.

CSI: New York is my favorite TV show.

This just popped into my head. If your looking for something decently entertaining, watch either Beerfest or Super Troopers. I personally like Beer Fest better then Super Troopers.

Come on you gotta love the opening scene when they fuck with that kid. That shit is hilarious.

boobs_bouncing.gif

Btw charlie you need to stop leaving that gif around. It keeps me from doing things, and I'm talking minutes at a time.

But on a real note are you from Liverpool or do you just support, I had been wondering recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back