Subway Series II this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scalizi

With the season winding down, the Mets are a lock for the playoffs, and the Yankees are slowly pulling away in the AL East. Does anybody think they will face off in the World Series again?

It's possible, but I don't think the Yankees have the pitching to mow thru all the competition in the AL.

I think it is possible. Moose and Wang are pitching great and when you have Mo you always got a great shot. With Matsui returning soon, the Yankees will put up runs. I don't see anyone in the NL except for Houston giving the Mets a good series.

It is possible... But I really think the Dodgers are taking the NL.... Yankees vs Dodgers I think

I would love my Mets to make it this year and would love a Subway Series again but this year will be different this year the Mets will be on top!

The Mets are officially in, not that there was any doubt of that to begin with but they have won the NL league Eastern Division Championship. Thety will most likely not face Cardinals but the Wild Card winner or the western division champs. over the American League, as good as a Subway Series 2 would be I rather have my Mets play another team in the WS if they get there.

And that goes out the window with Pedro's injury...

Who knows, their offense may carry them to the playoffs.

No way dude, we don't even need Pedro, we got Glavine and Traschel. They're really good especially Traschel who's been on fire lately. And we've got the best offense in the game, so I think we'll be alright. The Yanks won't make it to the world series, they're batting is good but they're pitching is terrible, except for that one chinese guy.

The Yanks always step it up in the playoffs, don't count us out yet.

Yanks will do fine, they have a bigger chance to make the WS than anybody else in the playoffs this year. That lineup will outscore you until Mariano comes in to end it.

Yeah whatever bro. Come talk to me after the Amazins spank the entire NL and the Bronx Bitches go crying home to they're wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back