• Light Heavyweight Bout:Muhammed Lawal vs. Lorenz Larkin
  • Welterweight Bout: Tyrone Woodley vs. Jordan Mein
  • Welterweight Bout: Tarec Saffiedine vs. Tyler Stinson

Preliminary Card (Showtime Extreme)
  • Welterweight Bout: Nah-Shon Burrell vs. James Terry
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: Trevor Smith vs. Gian Villante
  • Lightweight Bout: Estevan Payan vs. Alonzo Martinez
  • Lightweight Bout: Ricky Legere vs. Chris Spang
The show starts soon and the three main fights just look better and better to me as time passes. I really cannot wait to see Jardine fight for the belt finally. And even though it is unlikely I am calling the upset now. I think Jardine drops Rockhold. Larkin vs. Mo and Lawler vs. Amagov should also be very fun fights.

You can NEVER count the Dean of Mean out.

Did anyone ever expect him to beat Chuck Liddell or Forrest Griffin? He also even almost knocked Rampage Jackson out of title contention.

I still think if Rockhold were in the UFC, he'd be on the level of the likes of Aaron Simpson and Ed Herman. I think Jardine takes this tonight.

You certainly can't sleep on Jardine. When he is at his best he can hang with the very best in MMA. Like I said, I'm feeling a Forrest-esque KO coming tonight in Jardine's favor.

I see Jardine pulling out a decision here. A normal exciting Keith Jardine decision though. Looks like a great card. Looking forward to it.

The undercard has begun on Showtime Extreme. I love this idea by Strikeforce. Give us the undercard on television as well.

One more thing about this fight: Rockhold's a submission wrestler. Jardine has pretty decent takedown defense and has never been submitted.

Furthermore, he was really fixated on not leaving his chin exposed against Mousasi, who is a more dangerous striker than Rockhold. Keith is going to confuse Rockhold... I hope he catches him and KOs him.

What do you mean? I just don't like Saffeidine. I find him to be an extremely boring fighter, who gets way to much attention. Just me being an unfair hater, by I'm allowed to every once in awhile.

Nah, it's cool. Stinson made that fight better then it should have been. Saffeidine just backs up way to much for my liking. This should be a solid fight though, Woodley and Mein are both very talented guys.

Fuck, Kim Winslow is homely.

Looks like this will be an un-eventful fight. Luckily I just started watching, how have the other fights been?

The Saffedine fight was really good.

Tyron Woodley had what you would expect, a complete wrestlefucking. King Mo had that for the majority of this round.

The main event and co-main event SHOULD be good fights.

Impressive performance from King Ho. Larkin's a good prospect... I was expecting more of a challenge from him.

Nice stoppage. How do you guys think King Mo would fare in the UFC?

Top 10. Fringe top 5. I think he'd get tooled by Jones and Machida. I'd give Shogun a very good chance as well as Rampage, but he'd make some waves.

Shit, forgot Hendo and Rashad. They'd beat him also. I'd give Phil Davis and Gustaffson(sp?) a good chance as well.

Forgot about Machida/Davis/Gustafsson too when I posted. I mean, he could probably beat Lil Nog and Bader...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back