Preliminary card

• Welterweight bout: Jesse Finney vs. Justin DeMoney
  • Lightweight bout: Vitor Riberio vs. Lyle Beerbohm
  • Light Heavyweight bout: Francisco France vs. Lee Brousseau
  • Welterweight bout: Mike Chandler vs. Sal Woods
  • Lightweight bout: Pat Benson vs. Erik Steenberg
  • Lightweight bout: Matt Ricehouse vs. Tom Aaron
  • Light Heavyweight bout: Booker DeRousse vs. Darryl Cobb

......................................................................................​

Should be a decent enough show. To be completely honest though, outside of seeing Jacare fight, I'm not too keen on any of the non-main event fights.

But, the main event should be something else. It's Alistair Overeem's first fight in the United States since 2007, so it's sort of a special event, lol. Even if this has happened over the years:

2lufaj6.jpg

He hilariously claims eating horse meat is the reason for the weight gain. Unbelievable...

Regardless, how can you not love a guy who's constantly, for no reason whatsoever, laying the smackdown on bitches for the public to see? Click the spoiler below to see what I mean:

2ic7h5k.gif

dmwmpz.gif

o8we3t.gif

But yeah.. Overeem vs. Rogers is guaranteed to have one devastating knockout. This entire show will be worth watching just to see that. If you have Showtime, make sure to tune in.

Excellent job, Jeffue.

I might check in at some point, if I don't wind up going out after my broski's birthday dinner.

Man, Overeem is a powerful motherfucker. On the replay, that looked like a tiny little push that sent Rogers flying to the ground. Good grief! Seriously, go to that spoiler in my first post... Overeem pushed that chick in the 2nd gif harder than he did Rogers.

And I guess Rogers ground game is shit after all, because his attempts are guard were kind of pathetic, but then again... that's easy for me to say since I'm not the one under Overeem eating continuous shots from the monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back