Strange Wilderness

ROHDude

www.prowrestlingguerrilla .com
Tell me I'm not the only you who has seen this? The movie is getting terrible reviews, but I found it hilarious. I saw this yesterday afternoon, and there were only two of us in the theater and we were both laughing out loud nearly the whole time.

Now this films not for everyone, but if you enjoy Freddy Got Fingered, Grandma's Boy, & Brothers Solomon then you'll enjoy this one.

If you can't laugh at this movie then you take life too seriously and you probably shouldn't be living.

Oh my God... this movie is hilarious! It is stupid comedy at it's best. I found it similar to Blades of Glory or Super Troopers (both of which are phenomenal for those who haven't seen them). Good times at the movies if you want a cheap laugh.

Oh my God... this movie is hilarious! It is stupid comedy at it's best. I found it similar to Blades of Glory or Super Troopers (both of which are phenomenal for those who haven't seen them). Good times at the movies if you want a cheap laugh.

Thank you. Very few people have seen this and there are even fewer people who enjoyed it. If you are looking for a laugh this weekend I suggest this film. Hell, go in the afternoon if you don't want to spend $10.

I see this movie having the type of run Grandma's Boy did on DVD. Nobody saw this in theaters, but I've heard nothing but good things about this movie. It has a very funny cast, including Steve Zahn, and a lot of the guys who were in Grandma's Boy.

This will become a huge stoner-cult favorite as soon as it hits DVD.

This is one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a long time. There were probably no more than 10 people in the theater I saw it in and everybody was laughing the entire time. I don't know why it has been getting terrible reviews because it is hilarious. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Saw this movie yesterday morning cause I was bored, and went in with expectations set very low, but I gotta admit it was pretty fucking funny...the turkey scene...wow just wow...never expected to see anything like that, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back