Storm's a comin'

Awesome! Never really thought that I'd ever be able to see some of my TNA guys in WWE, but with Joe and Storm being signed, I have even more hope that one day I'll see Austin Aries and AJ Styles in NXT one day too.

I just wonder if WWE has any legitimate plans for these guys or if they're just going to stay on NXT for a bit before being given other positions? Either way, this will shake up the landscape of NXT for the better.

I am looking forward to seeing Evie on NXT even in an enhancement talent role. She is such fun to watch in the ring.

Great news, Storm is a quality talent. I don't see the need of getting him in as another trainer for now though...he's got a lot left to offer in the ring in NXT and even on the main roster.

Go on WWE, get Bobby Roode too and give us Beer Money on WWE TV.

Storm is surely going to the Rhyno treatment yeah? Joe could still be a chance of getting called up but Rhyno has no chance.

Awesome! Never really thought that I'd ever be able to see some of my TNA guys in WWE, but with Joe and Storm being signed, I have even more hope that one day I'll see Austin Aries and AJ Styles in NXT one day too.

I just wonder if WWE has any legitimate plans for these guys or if they're just going to stay on NXT for a bit before being given other positions? Either way, this will shake up the landscape of NXT for the better.
I cant see Styles going there because the $$$ wont be there, not saying that Styles is money hungry but it is the reason he left TNA

I cant see Styles going there because the $$$ wont be there, not saying that Styles is money hungry but it is the reason he left TNA

He's got a - stable, traditional, heterosexual - family to support. I can't blame a man for taking lots of guaranteed money up front rather than having to wait at least a few months for a chance to make any sort of money. And Kevin Owens calls himself a family man!

I can only suppose they offered Samoa Joe a pretty sweet deal, which included him getting a t-shirt and still working other dates. I wonder if a similar deal would be on the table for AJ.

He's got a - stable, traditional, heterosexual - family to support. I can't blame a man for taking lots of guaranteed money up front rather than having to wait at least a few months for a chance to make any sort of money. And Kevin Owens calls himself a family man!

oh yeah I'm not trying to say that at all and if i was him i would probably do the same thing. Especially when he is basically King of the Indies now

I can only suppose they offered Samoa Joe a pretty sweet deal, which included him getting a t-shirt and still working other dates. I wonder if a similar deal would be on the table for AJ.

Except joe cant work other dates. He could but then ROH were going to put him on TV and that didn't sit well with the wwe

Prediction: JBL comments on his hat if he shows up on RAW.

One thing I have learned the past few years is that NXT never seems to disappoint with the unexpected. Not a single person would have thought that we would see half of who we get to see. Cesaro, Balor, Owens, Zayn, Joe, KENTA & now Storm. are all people I never thought would end up here.

Prediction: JBL comments on his hat if he shows up on RAW.

One thing I have learned the past few years is that NXT never seems to disappoint with the unexpected. Not a single person would have thought that we would see half of who we get to see. Cesaro, Balor, Owens, Zayn, Joe, KENTA & now Storm. are all people I never thought would end up here.

The problem is they cant keep it quiet. Can you imagine the pops that we would/could have witnessed if had we not known about them.

WWE just issued a press release announcing James Storm's appearance, referring to him as a former heavyweight champion. I believe that this may be their strongest recognition that TNA exists yet.

WWE just issued a press release announcing James Storm's appearance, referring to him as a former heavyweight champion. I believe that this may be their strongest recognition that TNA exists yet.

World Heavyweight Champion not enough times is how it should really be described. TNA really underutilized that man.

The problem is they cant keep it quiet. Can you imagine the pops that we would/could have witnessed if had we not known about them.

Its not really their fault in that regard. Its just the age we live in where fans are glued to any info about this stuff. We could all just stop reading spoilers and be better off in this regard.

Hell, I had no idea The Dudleys were coming & flipped shit when that music hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back