Stone Cold Podcast w/ Triple H: THOUGHTS?!

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
It was announced tonight that on February 2nd, HHH will be on Stone Cold's Podcast special on WWE Network, the podcast similar to what Vince McMahon was on.

What will come out of this?

If it is 100% out of character, then it sounds to be very interesting. If they are going to mix reality with wweality, then its just another "cole interviewing hhh 2.0"

Back on the topic that really matters, after tonight's ending, im pretty sure that steve will try to get the inside of the decision made, probably hunter will avoid it by saying "i had nothing to do with it". But im confident that stone cold will shoot.

Absolutely cannot wait for this to happen. Honestly, the podcast with Vincent was some of the finest WWE programming that has happened in a long time. It was honest, it was ground breaking and it came from the heart. More importantly, Austin asked all the right questions. He didn't pander to Vince and he didn't let him off Scott free when it was required. He pushed the big talking points and it make for entertaining and interesting TV.

Triple H is another huge name to be on there and I fully expect more of the same from both Austin and Trips. What with everything that has gone on in the WWE lately this should be another piece of original programming that puts some credibility into the network. I'm actually excited for it. If it's done right, it could be explosive.

I sure their Podcast together is just like Vince and Austin's but better in the sense that both of these men are in character because that is what will make it even more entertaining especially with Austin being as in your face with Triple H as anyone else has

If it is 100% out of character, then it sounds to be very interesting. If they are going to mix reality with wweality, then its just another "cole interviewing hhh 2.0"

Yeah true. I hope something good come out of it. These two have a lot of history together. I'd love to see if they could tease a match for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back