• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sting , Mr. Anderson or RVD: Who Joins Immortal?

Who do you like to see to join Immortal?

• The Icon Sting

• Asshole Mr. Anderson

• Whole epin show RVD

• Nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dead-Angel

Occasional Pre-Show
As Lockdown are getting closer, I for one feel like immortal dont gave main event guy (since jeff hardy....)would go for the world title, and it looks that the possible heel turn is on the way... Which guy will turn, your opinion?

Sting

Mr. Anderson

RVD

Nobody

Anderson is my pick. Sting, no chance in hell he is anti-Hogan/Bischoff like in the old WCW Vs NWO days. RVD, nah too laid back and against the system so it would make sense at least to me anyway. Anderson is the only one that can gain from being in Immortal. 1. he hates Sting. 2. He would get his title.

to see a good story line a would say RVD but seeing as this is TNA it will be sting. We know what TNA like they these daft turns that don't make sense or no one will turn and someone turn to join hogan story will be droped just like who kidnapped Joe.

the way they are going the only option of the 3 could be RVD, but I'm not expecting that.
you know it wont be Sting.
would Anderson change his mind? after getting beat down on the last Impact why would he?
you have to imagine Immortal wants someone in the main event scene who can be the world champion. maybe over the last few weeks the thought was having Anderson, but maybe things have changed because maybe Jeff Hardy return? I have no clue how Hardy has been doing since he was last seen. I would say it doesn't look like any of the 3 of Sting/Anderson/RVD are likely for Immortal, but Immortal needs SOMEONE if they want to go forward being a top heel group.

RVD turn was teased, and it almost felt that he is not going to turn. Sting is fighting against them, while it is unexpected by most fans, that makes it their first choice given their track record.
But I think, no one of the three will turn. Immortal may add someone in the title match by inserting someone from their side.

Let me say right off the bat that I'm not a usual TNA viewer however I do read the spoilers on wrestlezone.com. I want TNA to possibly try to build someone up that is currently in Immortal for the ME scene but knowing them, it wont happen. I can't see any of the 3 men joining Immortal as Sting is as anti-Hogan/Bischoff/Immortal as anyone, Anderson is the "Randy Orton" of TNA as he is a great tweener and i can't see him going full fledged heel or face, and RVD has had many confrontations with current Immortal member, Matt Hardy. That being said, the wrestling industry has shown that this doesnt matter in a feud as we have seen this happen countless amounts of time in wrestling (Ex: Rhodes/DiBiase/Holly)
If I were to pick one of the three it would have to be RVD. As I said, I dont watch TNA regularly so I cant give you a spot on reason why, but that's my opinion.

Sting? Hell no!
It seems like RVD I don't think the gimmick of anderson whould go well in a group like immortal and RVD was suppose to be in jeff hardys spotin immortal but refuesed because of his popularity maybe Lockdown will be the night we see RVD turn heel

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but the title of the poll seems to imply who would we like to join Immortal and not who might be...
But to answer both, if I had to pick who was most likely to join Immortal then it would be RVD. Mr Anderson is too awesome on his own for them to ruin him by restricting him within some massive stable. Considering Sting's whole storyline of being against Hogan/Bischoff for like a year or more now it would be idiotic for him to join (but perhaps this is a key ingredient for the big Russo swerve, but I doubt it really)
But who would I like to join? That would be Sting, because then it's the 4 dinosaurs of Sting, Hogan, Flair and Bischoff all together in one group that hopefully a young TNA guy will take out finally. Probably not going to happen but there we go.....

If Sting joins you pretty much throw away the last year of storylines relating to him. RVD was taking out by Abyss so that makes zero sense.

The only person who makes logical sense is Anderson. He will get his title shot and all will be good.

Being TNA...expect Sting or RVD to turn.

If you would have asked me a couple of weeks ago, I would have said RVD. It seemed that they were leading up to an Anderson heel-turn, and RVD was left out of the scene completely. With last night's episode of Impact, TNA left RVD's alliance open-ended (with Sting and Anderson seemingly anti-Immortal).

At this point, I think it's more likely that someone else (other than Sting, Anderson or RVD) would join Immortal. For some reason I could even see TNA bringing Jeff Hardy back this early, although I hope that's not what happens.

My vote is for neither of the three choices, although I do think the possibility of a new Immortal member by the end of Lockdown seems likely.

im gonna have to say i dont think any of the 3 will turn heel and join immortal at lockdown and heres why...

Sting: hes more anti hogan & bitchoff then anybody on the roster him turning heel and joining immortal makes no sense at all! if he wanted to join why wouldnt he have joined when given the chance wayyy back in october when him and nash walked out on TNA?

RVD: while i think it would be intersting to see a heel turn for the first time EVER (sorry if hes been a heel before if so i havent seen it) i just cant see it happening hes got enough power in TNA it would seem to choose if he wants to turn heel and he was given the chance back in october but he said NO to turning heel and being part of immortal and honestly i think if TNA tried to force him to turn heel he would leave the company he doesnt need TNA but TNA does need him....plus the fact his gimmick doesnt fit the immortal group.

Anderson: out of the 3 hes the only one tht makes any kind of sense but immortal kicked his ass this past thursday and hogan "tried to powerbomb him off the stage" yeah like hogan's back is strong enough for tht :lmao: but anderson is doing great as a twigger with the asshole gimmick and honestly this guy is better on his own because his gimmick makes him a lone wolf he doesnt watch anybody elses back and nobody watches his back either.

IF ANY OF THE 3 TURN HEEL IT WOULD BE A FAIL BY TNA IMO! :shrug:

but if i had to pick 1 to turn heel...id say Anderson just my thoughts

I guess they could put sting in immortal and say that it was immortals plan to get rid of jeff because they needed an icon to run immortal thus setting a storyline up with jeff

I guess they could put sting in immortal and say that it was immortals plan to get rid of jeff because they needed an icon to run immortal thus setting a storyline up with jeff

Even by Russo standards its impossible. Why turn now when he could have turned on Nash in October? For the poster that said that RVD was never heel, well he was during the Invasion storyline and even then he didn't fit.

If anyone joins Immortal at Lock-Down it will be Sting. The deception storyline will end on Sunday with Sting joining Hogan, Easy E & Flair. If not Sting it will be AJ Styles. TNA needs to shake things up and when Jeff Hardy returns, he will be a face so either Sting or AJ needs to be a heel.

I really don't want either of them to join up. It might be better to say that I don't really care if either of them joins. I'm just over this storyline and wish it would end already. It feels like I've already seen this several times over already over as many years in TNA just with different actors playing in the same old roles.

To be completely honest, I won't be at all surprised if it turns out to be Sting. Yeah I know it doesn't make sense and that's what makes me think it'll happen. Vince Russo loves to pull shit like this every so often that I call the Vince Russo Special. What the Vince Russo Special is exactly is a situation in which Russo books something for the sake of shock value and at the expense of logic and basic common sense. He did it a lot in WCW and he's done it a lot in TNA. There've been indicators now for the past few weeks that gives fans the idea that either Anderson or RVD would ultimately join Immortal in order to walk out of the ppv as TNA WHC. Sting's role has been the knight in shining armor that's come to slay the two headed dragon, i.e. Hogan and Bischoff, thereby saving fair damsel in distres, i.e. TNA Wrestling. Nobody's expecting Sting to turn around and sell out to Hogan & Bischoff and why would they when you take into account much of what Sting's been involved with in terms of Hogan & Bischoff since their arrival in TNA. That's what makes this set up perfect for Russo to pull one of his "I bet you didn't see that coming" tricks.

I hope it doesn't go down that way, I honestly and truly do and I'll be the first to pat Russo on the back if they don't go down this road.

I voted for Mr. Anderson. He sucks as a face and he can be so much better as a heel, and Immortal I feel is perfect for him to do that.

He just plays that role so well.

Y'know, RVD turning Heel at Lockdown does make sense, and something that makes sense at least to me, is a Jeff Hardy who comes back and fully realizes that Immortal was the key part of his fall, and he turns on them. Of course, I'm only basing that prediction on the fact that Sting pointed out that Hogan and Bischoff ruined Hardy, so theoretically, he could realize it and get pissed off at Immortal, but I digress. RVD is who I'd like to see, cause Sting and Anderson would just be way too confusing and way too "Not watching this crap anymore." Just sayin.

I don't see any of these guys joining up with Immortal.

Sting: He hates Hogan and Bischoff with a passion. And everytime they've tried to turn Sting heel, it fails miserable. WCW tried it, and it didn't even last a month. They tried it in TNA twice. Once with the Main Event Mafia and another with the pre-immortal thing with Nash. Neither one worked.

Anderson: He doesn't strike me as the type to play by somebody else's rules. He definitely comes off with his character of not liking the idea of having a boss (Hogan and Bischoff). He's not really liked with either side. Basically he tries to be what he calls himself on a weekly basis: An asshole. And the way I see it, the character only works with him being his own asshole and not one with a leash around his neck.

RVD: He's never really been the kind of guy to be somebody's flunky and always was too laid back in personality. So a heel turn wouldn't really be much difference with the guy but it seems unlikely because the crowd will still cheer for RVD no matter what.

I voted none... I don't think it will be one of those three guys in the main event, but I wouldn't be suprised to see someone else join Immortal at some point during the show. I honestly think the most likely swerve heel turn would be Daniels.

plase have hogan lie down for sting as an extra bonus match.. or a finger poke of doom at lockdown... these things would make sting an instant heel.

or we would just have wcw 2000 agian.

the only thing left for sting is not a heel turn its retirement.

I don't think anybody is joining Immortal.

Sting is vocal about stopping Hogan and Bischoff, so it'd make absolutely no sense if he joined them.

Mr Anderson had the opportunity to join them, but was playing them all along, so it'd make absolutely no sense if he joined them.

RVD, while possible that he could join them, given the current tv storylines, with Rob still angry that he never got his TNA World Heavyweight Championship back. However, Hogan and Bischoff were the ones who stripped him of the title in the first place! So it'd make absolutely no sense if he joined them.

If TNA want to book someone from Immortal winning the title, it's going to have to be a last minute addition taking place after the main event has concluded. You know, like all the other sh*tty climaxes they've run in the last year.

I don’t see any of the three joining Immortal at Lockdown. As already mentioned: Mr Anderson is too good on his own to join a stable, RVD will just get cheered anyway if he turned heel and Sting doesn’t like Hogan or Bischoff.

If either one does join Immortal, the only one that would make any sense would be Mr Anderson. He’s been screwed out of the Title on numerous occasions and suffered weakly beat downs from Immortal. So now he’s decided enough is enough. And in order to get the World Title and stop the beat downs, he is going to have to comply with Hogan’s/Immortals rules. Doing that would harm Anderson's character though.

Rob Van Dam makes no sense at all. Apart from the fact he’s soo over that he won’t get booed. Immortal (Abyss) nearly killed him in order to take the World Title from him and give it to his former best friend Jeff Hardy. I can’t see how Van Dam can just forget about all that.

With the Stinger, he’s always fought the good fight and has always been against Hulk Hogan and Bischoff, so Sting now aligning with Hogan/Bischoff after all these years would seem a little strange.

If Immortal needs a guy who can go after the World Title, I think Bully Ray has shown over the last couple of months that he’s more than capable of stepping up to the main event. Have him enter into a feud with Van Dam after Lockdown. And then he could step up to challenge Anderson/Sting (whoever is Champ at the time) in a couple of months.

plase have hogan lie down for sting as an extra bonus match.. or a finger poke of doom at lockdown... these things would make sting an instant heel.

This coming from a knob with a picture of The Jiz for his profile. Why don't you just go back to jerking your wad over Daniel Bryan with the rest of the IWC losers.

Why does anyone have to turn with Immortal tonight? The storyline among themselves is interesting enough. All 3 seem to hate each other, yet still willing to fight against Immortal. Anderson is fitting in to his Asshole character by not giving a crap about anything except the World Title.

This coming from a knob with a picture of The Jiz for his profile. Why don't you just go back to jerking your wad over Daniel Bryan with the rest of the IWC losers.

Why does anyone have to turn with Immortal tonight? The storyline among themselves is interesting enough. All 3 seem to hate each other, yet still willing to fight against Immortal. Anderson is fitting in to his Asshole character by not giving a crap about anything except the World Title.

Yes, but Anderson is the one that has the most to gain by joining Immortal i.e getting his belt back. RVD was almost "killed" by Abyss, so no chance in hell he would join him even by Russo standards it wouldn't make sense. Sting is anti-hogan/bischoff since last October when he had the chance to turn on Nash and join them.

Because Immortal currently doesnt have a top heel to go after the title. Bully Ray is their "top heel" at the moment but theres no way he should be pushed into the title picture. They need someone to take Jeff Hardy's spot essentially.

If it wasnt for all the Hardy hate, Matt would be perfect. Hes better on the mic and in the ring than Jeff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back