Sting is suspended – what does this mean for "Deception"?

so snoopy & a few other helmet wearing posters seem to be drooling over this 'great' storyline & its mystical booking that will lead to a huge swerve seeing hogans buddies turn on him and join the ecw crew. claiming we are all jaded, cynical, yada yada, etc...

im sorry sir but its called being realistic. most of us 'cynical people' love tna and have been paying attention (mayb a little too much), but just grow weary of waiting for a story to pan out. in tna the feuds last 3 weeks or die before a finish comes around. check the history of hogans 'triumphant return'. this has been running in place for weeks, showing that it had a great start & slowly started to fizzle.

a ****** with sponge-bob stickers on his helmet could tell u sting hates hogan. the inteligent folks of the iwc dont for a second believe in this huge conspiracy theory of sting joining with the ecw team & all the sudden 13 fuckin guys turn on hogan like some 'reverse nwo'. no one has even heard frm anyone in the ecw group & people are already assuming what they are doing. they first showed up during 3d\ink inc. so hell why not throw those 4 guys in the mix as well. fuck it, why not say the pope was really gone on a 'hardcore training camp' & is joining them too. jackasses.

not happening, the 2 are not related. grow up folks. grab a poptart & ur juicebox, sit in ur beanbag & wait for your 'huge' conspiracy swerve. ill be here on earth, & have u a ticket home when ur ready to come back to reality.

so snoopy & a few other helmet wearing posters seem to be drooling over this 'great' storyline & its mystical booking that will lead to a huge swerve seeing hogans buddies turn on him and join the ecw crew. claiming we are all jaded, cynical, yada yada, etc...

im sorry sir but its called being realistic. most of us 'cynical people' love tna and have been paying attention (mayb a little too much), but just grow weary of waiting for a story to pan out. in tna the feuds last 3 weeks or die before a finish comes around. check the history of hogans 'triumphant return'. this has been running in place for weeks, showing that it had a great start & slowly started to fizzle.

a ****** with sponge-bob stickers on his helmet could tell u sting hates hogan. the inteligent folks of the iwc dont for a second believe in this huge conspiracy theory of sting joining with the ecw team & all the sudden 13 fuckin guys turn on hogan like some 'reverse nwo'. no one has even heard frm anyone in the ecw group & people are already assuming what they are doing. they first showed up during 3d\ink inc. so hell why not throw those 4 guys in the mix as well. fuck it, why not say the pope was really gone on a 'hardcore training camp' & is joining them too. jackasses.

not happening, the 2 are not related. grow up folks. grab a poptart & ur juicebox, sit in ur beanbag & wait for your 'huge' conspiracy swerve. ill be here on earth, & have u a ticket home when ur ready to come back to reality.

So what you're saying is all this ecw, abyss heel turn , sting's deception storyline and samoa joe being kidnapped and saying they are coming, just like abyss is saying they are coming storyline , truly has no point! I refuse to believe that. Now I can be as cynical as the next guy but that will be a stuptifying mistake on monumental proportions. I refuse to believe all these storylines are leading to nowhere, it makes no sense to not lead us somewhere? is to big of a storyline for a fragile company, it just makes no sense not to .

So what you're saying is all this ecw, abyss heel turn , sting's deception storyline and samoa joe being kidnapped and saying they are coming, just like abyss is saying they are coming storyline , truly has no point! I refuse to believe that. Now I can be as cynical as the next guy but that will be a stuptifying mistake on monumental proportions. I refuse to believe all these storylines are leading to nowhere, it makes no sense to not lead us somewhere? is to big of a storyline for a fragile company, it just makes no sense not to .

no, sir, once again.... sting & HIS PROBLEM WITH HOGAN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ECW\ABYSS. no one ever said they were going 'nowhere'. i said tna has a trend of losing focus & has a hard time finishing storylines they way they started. & as far as joe, that happened way before the ecw story even started to become an issue.

no, sir, once again.... sting & HIS PROBLEM WITH HOGAN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ECW\ABYSS. no one ever said they were going 'nowhere'. i said tna has a trend of losing focus & has a hard time finishing storylines they way they started. & as far as joe, that happened way before the ecw story even started to become an issue.

It's called longterm booking,dude!The very thing you people accuse TNA of not having but when they do have it you don't recognize it,That's not TNA's fault, that's your fault.Joe said ''THEY'' are coming months ago just like Aybss is saying now, if you can't put two and two together then that's your issue.

You know, I often criticize TNA. I just can't help it. I used to be a TNA Super Mark before the 3 Stooges came on board. Now everything, as it has been stated before, makes no sense, storylines dropped in the middle, people are getting pushed out of nowhere and great wrestlers are jobbing.

The Deception angle is fucking gone. And if I'm wrong and it's not gone, it's at least gone until the end of the year. With that being said, I thought it was brilliant. Sting about to tell Dixie WTF is up and Dixie, being a dumbshit, goes "what do you mean?" and Bischoff coming in and stopping Stinger from giving Dixie her explanation. Great stuff. 1 problem though...it should have happened 3 fucking months ago.

It's as if the writers and bookers are in a room picking names out of a hat and situations out of another hat, putting them together and just going with it.

You know, I often criticize TNA. I just can't help it. I used to be a TNA Super Mark before the 3 Stooges came on board. Now everything, as it has been stated before, makes no sense, storylines dropped in the middle, people are getting pushed out of nowhere and great wrestlers are jobbing.

The Deception angle is fucking gone. And if I'm wrong and it's not gone, it's at least gone until the end of the year. With that being said, I thought it was brilliant. Sting about to tell Dixie WTF is up and Dixie, being a dumbshit, goes "what do you mean?" and Bischoff coming in and stopping Stinger from giving Dixie her explanation. Great stuff. 1 problem though...it should have happened 3 fucking months ago.

It's as if the writers and bookers are in a room picking names out of a hat and situations out of another hat, putting them together and just going with it.

How is the deception angle gone! Seriously the man that saying these things is Sting, Now how in the hell is the angle gone, Don't tell me you think it's gone because Sting hasn't said the word ''DECEPTION''Because if you think that, than ''TNA'' has to really dumb down the storylines. PERIOD!!!

I Think That Turnding Sting and AJ Styles Heel Was Stupid and This Sting Suspension Is Retarted Too But I'll Like To See Where The Storyline Ends Up But AJ Needs To Be Face Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back