Sting had 1 match for McMahon

orton0384

Pre-Show Stalwart
In 2001 a year that changed pro wrestling forever. Vince McMahon purchased WCW. the final episode of Nitro ran simulcast to RAW. The match that Sting had was against Ric Flair. A proper way to end it all.

This is just to inform you all Steve Borden had 1 match under McMahon.

thanks. but anyone who has followed wrestling knows that & it dosent really count as working for vince. he was never under contract by the wwe.

Sting's appeal is dropping precipitously over here. Anyone else feeling it?

hitler47.jpg

Ze Fuhrer is feeling it.​

Guys im sorry. I thought I posted in the right section and looking in all the posts i could i never saw anyone pointing out the statement i had added. Thats why i put it in the spam friendly zone since i couldnt find a correct place to put it. Im ashamed and realize perhaps im not right for the wrestlezone forums. I really have tried and i guess i failed. Sorry guys. My last post. Have a good day regardless.

Guys im sorry. I thought I posted in the right section and looking in all the posts i could i never saw anyone pointing out the statement i had added. Thats why i put it in the spam friendly zone since i couldnt find a correct place to put it. Im ashamed and realize perhaps im not right for the wrestlezone forums. I really have tried and i guess i failed. Sorry guys. My last post. Have a good day regardless.

Wow..this is just..kinda sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back