• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sting & EY... Team Showtime

Evenflow DDT

Pre-Show Stalwart
Call me crazy and a lot of you might, but I'd like to see Sting form a tag team with Eric Young and win the tag straps.

At this point in what's left of his career it's best for Sting to stay away from singles matches. Plus Sting and Eric have great chemistry. I know EY is currently in a storyline with Joe Park/Abyss but after that wraps up I'd like to see EY save Sting from a beatdown by whoever are the champs around say February leading to an interesting pairing and a title reign that runs from March to maybe Slamaversary. Then perhaps They regain the titles and hold them 2-3 times.

Thoughts???

I have made it no secret on these forums of how little I enjoy seeing Eric Young on TV, but a team with Sting would definitely be a hell of a lot better than him teaming with ODB, so if we are accepting that Young isn't going anywhere then this is as good as it is going to get.

Sting should really stick to tag team action at this point, it would be easier on his body plus it gives the fans something new, and I think a short term tag-titles run would be ok for these two.

Anybody but EY... The guy is so irrelevant. He struggles just to get any television time nowadays. He's the Santino Marella of TNA, they both have corny jokes and they're not funny. EY is not meant to be taken seriously. It would be a huge demotion for Sting... Bad idea in my opinion.

I agree Sting should be in a tag team if he's not retiring yet, but they can find someone better than EY to team him up with.

i llike the idea. EY cracks me up. santino wishees he was as funny as ey. looks like im alone on this but if i ran wwe id hire ey for my comandy man. his work in the world elite was pretty good when he was serious as well. like me some ey like team showtime. but that just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back