• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

steroids in the wwe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boon!

Occasional Pre-Show
guys, are people really taking this drug testing policy seriously?? i mean i think people are really stupid if they are, HALF THE FUCKIN LOCKER ROOM ARE TAKIN ROIDS!!! seriously, vince is really good at sucking in the public and making them believe that he is morally taking a step in the right direction, but its all just a publicity stunt. i think masters was a publicity stunt too. if they did true a large portion of the roster would be suspended.

my dad is a doctor so he knows a hell of alot about the human body. i told him about the no drugs policy that includes roids and he laughed in my face. at first i believed people had stopped taking them, stars like hhh have really lost a hell alot of muscle since the the policy came into action. but then i see people like lashley and batista - they are both so pumped on roids it is unbelievable. their muscles are full of water, i doubt batista is much stronger than somebody like benoit. yeh he looks a hell of alot bigger but the man is pumped with roids. vince himself is taking them.

CAN PEOPLE REALLY NOT SEE THIS? ARE PEOPLE REALLY MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT? ARE YOU ALL BUYING VINCE'S CRAP?

It does make me laugh a little when you look at guys like Batista and Lashley, but then again, you can never tell.

i watched wrestlemania 22 triple h training and he had a former mr universe train him and mr universe was huge and you cant take steriods for mr universe competions

To me, it doesn't matter if they take steroids or not. I mean, I'm not the one who's taking them and I'm not the one who's telling them to take them. Wrestlers make the choice of injecting steroids or whatever drug into their system, doesn't hurt me one bit.

boon! said:
guys, are people really taking this drug testing policy seriously?? i mean i think people are really stupid if they are, HALF THE FUCKIN LOCKER ROOM ARE TAKIN ROIDS!!! seriously, vince is really good at sucking in the public and making them believe that he is morally taking a step in the right direction, but its all just a publicity stunt. i think masters was a publicity stunt too. if they did true a large portion of the roster would be suspended.

my dad is a doctor so he knows a hell of alot about the human body. i told him about the no drugs policy that includes roids and he laughed in my face. at first i believed people had stopped taking them, stars like hhh have really lost a hell alot of muscle since the the policy came into action. but then i see people like lashley and batista - they are both so pumped on roids it is unbelievable. their muscles are full of water, i doubt batista is much stronger than somebody like benoit. yeh he looks a hell of alot bigger but the man is pumped with roids. vince himself is taking them.

CAN PEOPLE REALLY NOT SEE THIS? ARE PEOPLE REALLY MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT? ARE YOU ALL BUYING VINCE'S CRAP?

Im sick and fucking tired of all you cynics claiming "well, if the guy is really muscular, he must be pumped full of roids. LOL!!!11" Who are you to be claiming that all of these people are on steroids? "well, my daddy says". Shut up. You fucking talk like you see these guys sticking a syringe in there ass every day. You are sure a big man trying to belittle grown men from behind your computer screen.

people that bitch and complain by saying they must be steroids are jealous of their own puny bodies. So to make themselves feel better they say the people with better bodies are cheating

You know what I'm sick and tired of? These threads. Show us proof they are on steroids. Back up your claims, rather than "my daddy is a doctor". Just because somebody is muscular doesn't mean they are on 'roids. I haven't noticed Triple H losing any muscle since the drug policy was introduced. That's crap. Triple H is a fitness-fiend and he works out religiously and maintains a diet. He has been weightlifting since he was 14.

Taking Roids? Nah! Just 'muscle supplements'. The thing is Vince is covering for his wrestlers that are using newer 'muscle supplements'. People have to be careful look at Nicole Bass, she must have been taking them because she looked like a man in drag.

mugford1 said:
i watched wrestlemania 22 triple h training and he had a former mr universe train him and mr universe was huge and you cant take steriods for mr universe competions

Are you serious? Please tell me you're not. Everyone in mr universe is roided up. Its a well known FACT that ronnie coleman does steroids. You simply cant get to the size of those guys without roids.

KingWay said:
Are you serious? Please tell me you're not. Everyone in mr universe is roided up. Its a well known FACT that ronnie coleman does steroids. You simply cant get to the size of those guys without roids.

:eek2: are you serious? do u no how many drug tests they go through and stuff to become Mr. Universe, i bet people try to use roids, but they will get caught

whos nicole bass and lately triple h has been lookin to have a little fat but he goes through stages hes still real strong which proves hes not on roids although he used 2 be also after u use roids its easy 2 maintain the muscle after u stop [batista wile he wuz injured still buff,eddie guerrero wen he went 2 wcw was chubby but took roids wich weakened his heart then he cleaned up but it was easyh 2 keep the muscle]

Flippyskate21 said:
:eek2: are you serious? do u no how many drug tests they go through and stuff to become Mr. Universe, i bet people try to use roids, but they will get caught

what do you know? i'm a personal trainer. while you're living in fantasy land, other people are studying the human body. it's physically impossible to be that large, with such a low body fat percentage. Sure, diet, and hard work plays a HUGE part in developing these body builders' physiques, but steroids are essential in developing a body like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, and Dorian Yates'. Go look at body builders who compete in a natural competition. Their body fat may be just as low, but the muscle mass is far less. Also, it's not uncommon for a professional body builder to pull a muscle, and there's no way their muscles could recover as fast as they do without steroids.

Wake up, flippyskate

i have no idea if he is actually on roids or not but ive seen some pics of batista from his leviathan days and he was a pretty built guy...but i still think hes alot bigger now

They can use steroids I don't give a fuck it's there health not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back