Start naming actors

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
i lost the paper i had with the list for my thread series and i need to make a new one so start naming actors I can use.

I 've already done: Will Smith, Edward Norton, Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Tommy Lee Jones, Keanu Reeves, Wesley Snipes & Harrison ford.

Liam Neeson, Clint Eastwood, Chris Farley, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman.

Not sure where your goin with this. But I guess I really dont have to be. I just dont know what specifics your looking for.

Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman is tops.
Chris Farley
Sam Jackson
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp
Dustin Hoffman
Al Pacino
Bob Deniro
jack Nicholson
Daniel Day Lewis
Nick Cage
Clint Eastwood
Hopkins
paul Newman
Brando
Walken
Morgan Freeman
Kevin Spacey
Woody Harrelson

Not sure where your goin with this. But I guess I really dont have to be. I just dont know what specifics your looking for.
It's one of two thread series i do. Both Current ones are linked in my sig.

Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman is tops.
Chris Farley
Sam Jackson
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp
Dustin Hoffman
Al Pacino
Bob Deniro
jack Nicholson
Daniel Day Lewis
Nick Cage
Clint Eastwood
Hopkins
paul Newman
Brando
Walken
Morgan Freeman
Kevin Spacey
Woody Harrelson
I haven't seen all these guys but I'll add the ones I have seen and don't already have written down.

Well how about generating actual discussion instead of just asking a simple question?

Do You Feel Will Smith Is Overrated As An Actor Because He was Funny?

Do Actor's Act Offscreen As Well Or Are They Really Like What TV Says?

Is Christian Bale On Cheap Steroids?

Thats cool Milenko. Just tryin to do my part to help out.

Theres guys on my list that you havent seen in movies? Really? I assumed everyone knew those guys. Maybe not Daniel Day Lewis or Christian Bale...but DEF the others.

Either way- good luck with your series'

Well how about generating actual discussion instead of just asking a simple question?
Because I want to do it this way. So far no one cares and the people that post in them seem to like them the way they are

Do You Feel Will Smith Is Overrated As An Actor Because He was Funny?

Do Actor's Act Offscreen As Well Or Are They Really Like What TV Says?

Is Christian Bale On Cheap Steroids?
All topics i would probably post in. i don't care about starting them though.

Thats cool Milenko. Just tryin to do my part to help out.
Thank you
Theres guys on my list that you havent seen in movies? Really? I assumed everyone knew those guys. Maybe not Daniel Day Lewis or Christian Bale...but DEF the others.
i know of all the actors you named. I haven't however seen them all in movies either because i don't like the genre the act in or i just haven't gotten aroud to it yet.

anymore actors?

Seriously just name all the ones you can think of besides the ones already listed and I'll add the ones I know.

I was gonna mention basically the same thing as Killjoy, you should go a little more depth about the actors, half the replies in your series are a bit spammy. It is your thread series, but, you say you want to be a better poster and such, and get taken seriously, so try a little harder in your series.

Why is not actresses too? You sexist asshole!
That works too.
I was gonna mention basically the same thing as Killjoy, you should go a little more depth about the actors, half the replies in your series are a bit spammy. It is your thread series, but, you say you want to be a better poster and such, and get taken seriously, so try a little harder in your series.
Every once in a while I'll add something that makes for more discussion but mostly I like it the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back