• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ST, D-Man, and IC25's Team Name

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Death Agent proclaimed that he and Doc are to be known as "Doc and Death," which is like a take off of Rock N Rave or Rock N Sock. I get it.

Well, since so many have nominated ST and I or D-Man and I as "Mentor/Mentee of the year" combo, I've decided that we not only need team names, but we need to name our fans and supporters.

SO:

SavageTaker and IC25 will be seeking fans, who will become the "Savage Taker Irish Canadian Kin."

D-Man and IC25 will be seeking fans, who will become the "Dman Irish Canadian Kin."

Basically, what I want to know is...

Are you a S.T.I.C.K.?

Or are you a D.I.C.K.?

Reactions: TLC
I'm a founding member of FromtheBack. How could I dare become a part of this silly "S.T.I.C.K" or, dare I say, a "D.I.C.K?" That just wouldn't be very stable-y or clique-y of me, now would it?

Reactions: TLC
τδιγλε;1517520 said:
Murfish and I are known as the Interstate Committee on the Status of the Ultra Cool Kids Society.

"IC SUCKS." I get it.

You teamed with Murfish reminds me of when William Regal teamed with Eugene.

FromtheBack, the original WZ bar room tag team.

I feel like we're getting a push Razor. We got ride of The Brother's of Dysfunction, and now we're moving up to a real challenge. It's like when Kozlov got done with jobbers and then beat HHH.

I feel like we're getting a push Razor. We got ride of The Brother's of Dysfunction, and now we're moving up to a real challenge. It's like when Kozlov got done with jobbers and then beat HHH.

IC/ST or D-Man/IC vs. FTB?

I'd like to take credit for getting rid of KAK

^^^^

Definitely. I mean, we just looked at the Brothers of Dysfunction and they collapsed under their own silliness. Now we have a much larger threat to deal with. IC. We'll actually have to post against them. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back